Dropping gas prices

snowangel03

$1.69 in western burbs of Chicago!! I have a pic from winter 2004. It was from Northern, WI or possibly Lake Gogebic area. In the background there is a gas sign with gas at $1.74. I never thought I would ever see that again. There is hope for snowmobiling this season!!!

snowangel03

$1.64 last night. I paid under $25.00 to fill up!! Woohoooo!<font color="ff0000">&#149;</font><font color="ff0000">&#149;</font><font color="ff0000">&#149;</font><font color="ff0000">&#149;</font> This was in Lombard, IL.

D

deedee59

snowangel
Last night it was $1.59 in Algonquin. I'm heading back up that way tonight and I'm sure it will be down at least another few cents. I'm finally under $40 to fill up my Trailblazer.
happy.gif

snowangel03

Hey deedee,
That's awesome! Now if the prices could just stay this way.

Diesel needs to come down more. Our pick-up that we pull the sleds with is diesel. Although I just asked my hubby and he said it is down to around $2.79! I thought it was still at over $3.00.

All I know is that I want to go snowmobiling! All this snow everywhere. We can't go at this point. Hopefully right after Christmas!!

pitt

$1.49 at the Megastop Holiday in Lakeville...with my .12 coupon from Cub the 1st 12 gallons was $1.37...under $30 to fill the Ram !!! Pitt