Dropping gas prices

snowangel03

I couldn't believe it. I went for gas on Saturday in Lombard, IL and I paid $1.64. Two or three days later it was $1.54 at the same station!!

slickwilly08

Yeah 30 cent in one day.<font color="ff0000">&#149;</font><font color="ff0000">&#149;</font><font color="ff0000">&#149;</font><font color="ff0000">&#149;</font><font color="ff0000">&#149;</font>'s BS

mrsjac95

WHAT THE FRENCH TOAST!!! Why are the prices going up?? What is the MEDIA HYPE reason NOW?

Up to 1.79 here in Prior Lake. Was 1.52 yesterday. Total crap.

terrys

Julie,I agree.Was $1.49 up here yesterday---now $1.69.Reading between the lines,it must be all you girls and your Christmas shopping causing consumption to raise.I'm just giving different size pieces of coal depending how bad you girls have been this year.Hehaaaaaaaaaa and I have a full bucket.

yamahauler

price traded at $1.40 down to $46.58 today. Don't understand why the prices went up either. Just read another report that driving miles are still on the decline. Maybe the stations are back to the up it on Thursday to screw those driving somewhere on the weekend and the drop it on Monday again trick.

xcr440

Well, if it closed at $46.58 today, that's up $6 from last Friday, so considering we are a week behind or so from crude prices, it makes sense. Stinks, but that's what we get.

Not to mention, they try their best to get you before big weekends, and I suspect a lot of people will be x-mas shopping this weekend.

swanee

It must be the snow that they got down in Texas and New Orleans. Isn't that where the refineries are? That's the only excuse I can find.

$1.49 at Costco in Brighton/Green Oak Michigan

Falcon20

Just this week done to $1.60-65 in Orlando neighborhoods, not tourist areas. Speeds here have decreased by 5-15 mph on I -4, from 70-75 mph and up in the last couple months. Anybody notice the same in your area?