Here We Go Again-Favre

olsmann

I thought I read today that they figure he has already generated enough money to cover Half his first year salary. (and it only took 3 days)

kevisip

That would make sense. Farv for Prez! He can fix this economy!!

But we will work on a super bowl ring first.

bearone

113371.jpg

I'm going to retire, no I'm not, yes I am, Oh I just don't know what I want. Oh I feel just like crying! I wouldn’t do this, but those mean old guys at the Packers hurt my feelings. Whahhhhhhhh. I gotta go now bye, bye.

Your BFF Sissy.

ezra

I like the new tv add he did. how he cant decide on if he should buy a new tv or not ok maby wate maby not.at least he can make fun of him self eaven if it is for $$

Firecatguy

and THATS why you get a GUY like BRETT farve on your TEAM!! yeeehaw

10 plays--80 yards NO TIME OUTS TOUCH DOWN..

thank you WISC we love BUTT FART or whatever you called him!!

what a fun season!!!

terrys

The last three games were the best I've ever watched----Brett truly loves the game----dangerous to the last seconds----the 49er's thought they had this one in the bag----I did too. Go Vikings

zltim

Thank you Green Bay Packers! Field goals and touchdowns.

Next Monday night will be fun to watch whoever wins. Hope #4 wins it with his worn out arm and 40 year old body!

jpsted

I'm a Bear fan living in Wisconsin...have always liked Brett Farve though...but you know what I like even more...hearing all the Wisconsinites whining about Brett Farve.

Over the years since I've lived here, I've never seen fans turn on players, coaches or a team as quickly as they do in WI.

98panther

I was there in my seat, best Viking game I've seen in the Dome. Can bearly talk this morning.

Brett stays calm and dangerous until the end.

cyguy

jpsted -

yeah that's why Lambeau has been sold out for 100 years and will be for another hundred after that??
As a Packer fan I can honestly say yesterday was bitter sweet. Happy for 4 but hate the vikequeen's. I do get a kick out of how the vikequeen fans are now cheering for # 4.

12 Championships = G.B.
0 Championships = mn

tdq600

See this is the problem with Favre, once again he took the spotlight away from someone who deserves it more than him. It was a better catch than it was a throw. Anyone can hurl the ball like that.Just because it came out of Bret's hand it was the greatest throw ever!!Not one of you viking fans have even metioned how awesome of a catch it was!!! Keep Favre good luck with him finishing the season!!

olsmann

tdq600, Not anyone(at least any qb we've had) could have managed the last 60 seconds of the game and stay calm like farve did. Not anyone could have made that throw. Im not sure which media outlets you are watchin but I think lewis is gettin serious praise for the awesome catch. Even farve himself said the throw was nothing special but the catch was. When you go so long as a fan watching QB's that cant throw anything but an interception in the last 2 minutes of a game we get kind of excited when for once they DONT actually blow it at the end. It was an awesome catch do doubt! but imo the end of that game would have been much different if TJack would have been at the helm.

2000sxr700

I am a life long Packer fan, but I just cant get over the favre packer saga. I dont care what everybody says about favre not making his mind up about what he is or was gonna do, I think the pack forced him out cuz Rodgers would have went elsewhere in 2010. I am really happy for brett right now being 3-0, and I will be even happier when he beats Ted and Mike next Monday night and on Nov.1st when he beats them again. Then it will be bye bye for the Ted and Mike show at the end of the season!

steelhead

Actually, the Vikings were NFL champions in 1969. (lost to KC in the SuperBowl) At that time the AFL was a different league so the Vikings were considered NFL champions for what it is worth.

tdq600

olsmann, I do not follow the vikings so I dont know about your past Qb's. I wasnt referring to any particular media outlet, I was referring to this post. Your right I should have been more specific, any "decent" Qb could have made that throw.
2000sxr700 How can you call yourself a life long Packer fan when you want your team to lose because of 1 person?? It sounds to me like you are a Brett Favre fan NOT a GreenBay Packer fan!!! I dont care for Ted or Mike either but I still want the Pack to win!!