Information On 2019 Releases??

whitedust

Everyone knows its beneficial to everyone when something unique is released....i HOPE one or all of the other 3 do something....dare i say...Revolutionary....L O L

Lots of low hanging fruit with end of Apex at 160ish HP 4s. If Yamaha is dumb enough to allow their faithful to stray way because they don't replace Apex then so be it...imo Yamaha knows so must not care at all if no Apex replacement from TRF or Japan. Doo right on their game with 900t see the opportunity...good for them!

journeyman

The made in Japan sled is true......just didn't press him/her for details so as I said....it could be anything including entry level or a work related utility machine.

Remember, I was the one that posted a 4 stroke high HP turbo was coming 2 plus years ago.....and it did. I won't reveal why I know because....yeh, someone might get fired!!

momoney2123

The made in Japan sled is true......just didn't press him/her for details so as I said....it could be anything including entry level or a work related utility machine.

Remember, I was the one that posted a 4 stroke high HP turbo was coming 2 plus years ago.....and it did. I won't reveal why I know because....yeh, someone might get fired!!

Well cool, just suprised they wouldn't build it in North America.

dothedoo

Just got a thank you email from BRP in regards to snobuilder not buying their products haha

SB's inbox is full of "please come back" emails from Yam since they chased him back to 2 strokes a few years ago. lol

Probably why Yam appears to be releasing a 2019 2 stroke SRX in that teaser video. lol

snobuilder

Yep.

The only 2019 release thus far is doo, some getting panties in a bunch cause that's mostly whats being talked aboooot in a 2019 release thread lol

Pull yur head outta your linqs bag, MOMO.....Poo has initiated the true entry level trail sled category with their EVO release over a month ago.
And taken off of limp mode that tired old CFI 6 will most likely give doo "ace" T owners a hypervent episode.

Attak man

Way too much brand trashing here...lol...Im giving ski doo credit for this new model...it hits a sweet spot in the market for many us....i had a lot of bad luck with my ski doo two strokes in the past and it left a bad taste in my mouth...that being said..we have an awesome ski doo dealer in town...easily the best dealership of any brand in my area....anybody who wanted a ski doo I send down there...i am a Yamaha, cat guy and think Pats and M&M are excellent dealers, and I have bought sleds from both, and sent many friends up there....but they are 3 plus hours away...which sucks if you do have an issue.
Btw...those of you harping on the cat chassis..couldnt be more wrong...its an excellent chassis, and rides and handles beautifully...i wonder if some of you have even ridden one?
The viper, 7000 series are great sleds...they just feel flat after you ride an apex...yamaha riders know the short comings of the apex...but the engine is sooo addicting that we keep coming back to it....150 hp is perfect for many of us...will Yamaha or cat come with something?? I guess we'll see...until then...i will give doo kudos on this new turbo, it's interesting to say the least....but enough with the brand bashing...it gets real old...ive owned all 4 brands over the past 30 years, and I always picked what suits me best...not what somebody else tells me I should buy.

ezra

Yep.

The only 2019 release thus far is doo, some getting panties in a bunch cause that's mostly whats being talked aboooot in a 2019 release thread lol

good god do you ever tire of blowing your self

- - - Updated - - -

because it was a old patent and if you look at the casmo snowbike you will see what it was for

1fujifilm

$13,175 otd on 900T ADRN, no accessories.

I am assuming no tax on that as each State is a bit different.
The sad part is, an 18 TNT is $9,500 today plus tax and reg. None could make me pre-order the way this winter has been.
Hopefully, Doo will add another $500 on March 1.

Bear

old abe

The sad part is, an 18 TNT is $9,500 today plus tax and reg. None could make me pre-order the way this winter has been.

Bear

That is with sales tax. First deal, I'm not done dealing, but I think that's pretty close to what it is on the new model. I don't need that much hp, but would like to try it.

1fujifilm

That is with sales tax. First deal, I'm not done dealing, but I think that's pretty close to what it is on the new model. I don't need that much hp, but would like to try it.

Let's get together next winter and we can ride each other's sled for 20 miles or so, what do you think?

Bear

ddhanna

Bear
I was waiting for Doo to sweeten the current promotion. My dealer told me to wait and if it was going to happen, they would announce it at the dealer meeting last Monday. That didn't happen so I pulled the trigger Thursday. Pretty good deal, just not the screamin deal I got in 2013.

old abe

Sounds good 1fujifilm. Not sure what I'll end up with, may go with left over 18??? I for sure would like to try that 900T, but $'s are$"s to me!!!

xsledder

I'm going to get me a Cat, right now they all cost $0 on the website. They will now have market share!

- - - Updated - - -

So the el Tigre and Groomer Special are gone.