Information On 2019 Releases??

momoney2123

good god do you ever tire of blowing your self

- - - Updated - - -

because it was a old patent and if you look at the casmo snowbike you will see what it was for

Please tell me all about the cat release?!?!?!?!

P.S. make sure you add in 'chit' a few times, i kno its ur favorite term here

#classact

momoney2123

In all seriousness, what was released last night?

I see the mono-rail? for the guys who dont like t-motion this seems like t-motion x10?

Push button start? did they not have this before?

anything else?

momoney2123

Found some pics of the 2019's. man doo took some heat for the mcdoo and some other 'colorful' sleds, but these new meow meows are pretty rough. purple must be the color of choice from their new textron designers. lol. gettyimages-509335092.jpg

jd

Administrator
Staff member
Oh Mo, you seldom surprise, but often entertain.

Interesting approach you take. First, you make enough posts to show that you clearly have your opinion and only your opinion. After time, anyone that spends even a bit of time on this board realizes that it is futile to try and have a discussion with you because there is no giving on your point(s). So eventually, the only comments made to you are about the nature to your posts (being biased) and very few, if any, to actually try and have a constructive discussion with you. Then you present a challenge to everyone to have a discussion with you and when no one takes the bait, you assume you are right again!

No worries though, we all have some kind of a bias and you are part of the family here, so no hard feelings!

-John

momoney2123

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPKtsEvDsg0

Actually pretty cool idea

- - - Updated - - -

Oh Mo, you seldom surprise, but often entertain.

Interesting approach you take. First, you make enough posts to show that you clearly have your opinion and only your opinion. After time, anyone that spends even a bit of time on this board realizes that it is futile to try and have a discussion with you because there is no giving on your point(s). So eventually, the only comments made to you are about the nature to your posts (being biased) and very few, if any, to actually try and have a constructive discussion with you. Then you present a challenge to everyone to have a discussion with you and when no one takes the bait, you assume you are right again!

No worries though, we all have some kind of a bias and you are part of the family here, so no hard feelings!

-John

Understandable. no harm meant.

dothedoo

In all seriousness, what was released last night?

The hopes and dreams of Cat faithful?

Those colors look good, but like a horse trainer once told me when I was explaining that my new horse sucked, but he looked really good...."you don't buy a horse based on color dummy." lol

1fujifilm

Found some pics of the 2019's. man doo took some heat for the mcdoo and some other 'colorful' sleds, but these new meow meows are pretty rough. purple must be the color of choice from their new textron designers. lol. View attachment 58404

I consider it a bit of a risk to manufacture and sell or buy an extreme color on a motorized vehicle. I have stuck to the Black whenever I can with a painted tunnel and results on resale are positive (being a Doo guy, stayed away from orange and when they have altered their Corporate Yellow to a different shade etc.).
The Cat Purple/Green looks like it is outdated today, can't wait to see what they sell for new at Ken's in Little Chute, WI in three years.

Bear

durphee

The monorail looks cool, we will have to see how it works but I am not a mountain guy so it doesn't really impact me. the adjustable suspension looks like a interesting idea but even the QS3 adjustable is pretty dang easy, not sure I really need it on my handlebars. the color scheme isn't my cup of tea but all to their own. Last sled was a Cat, loved it. Have a 17 Assault now, really love it. Would have taken a considerable change for me to trade. If I could get the 850 in my Assault, yes please! (and I know ski doo has the backcountry, which in red looked good)

ICT Sledder

It’s like Arctic Cat is embarrassed to make a green sled anymore.

Cat’s so spastic with their colors and graphics from year to year. Some years are sharp; others look like they let a class of elementary school kids go wild with a box of crayons. The past couple of years (to include these 19’s) your choice has either been boring or over-the-top. No middle of the road, other than the el Tigre, and now that’s dead.

Electronically-adjustable suspension? Meh... seems like over-complication for the sake of over-complication.

old abe

Cats main color in the early 1970's was pinkish, light, PURPLE!!! Not green, purple. Coats, helmets, trim, and so on. I guess I'm so old I remember that.

1fujifilm

I liked the old colors. When they went to ditch pickle green, it really turned me off. LOL

I remember when an old friend showed up at my house in December 1995 (if I remember correctly) with a new ZR 580 with batteryless fuel injection, I thought wow; first pull to charge the battery and second pull starts the sled.
Now that was technology advancement! The bold green wasn't bad either.

Bear

sjb

I consider it a bit of a risk to manufacture and sell or buy an extreme color on a motorized vehicle. I have stuck to the Black whenever I can with a painted tunnel and results on resale are positive (being a Doo guy, stayed away from orange and when they have altered their Corporate Yellow to a different shade etc.).
The Cat Purple/Green looks like it is outdated today, can't wait to see what they sell for new at Ken's in Little Chute, WI in three years.

Bear

Feel the same way. My preference is all black - even the tunnel. First off, to me, they look better. Second, they hide the belt dust and other "dirtiness" better than other colors. I will pay more for a black sled then any other color. Made the mistake back in the late '80's and had a yellow and pink dirt bike. Thought it looked great. 4 years later, pink was out and I did not sell it for as much as I could have it the bike would have been more traditional colors. Right now I have a black and white sled, and blue and white. Hate the white.

Hoosier

When does Poo, and Yami release???

From the teaser video, it looks like Yamaha has nothing to release. The Thundercat was updated with a lower suspension, and the Yamaha video shows a drag race. My guess is that is the same as what Yamaha is coming out with this year - a sidewinder that's even faster in a straight line.

journeyman

It’s like Arctic Cat is embarrassed to make a green sled anymore.

Cat’s so spastic with their colors and graphics from year to year. Some years are sharp; others look like they let a class of elementary school kids go wild with a box of crayons. The past couple of years (to include these 19’s) your choice has either been boring or over-the-top. No middle of the road, other than the el Tigre, and now that’s dead.

Electronically-adjustable suspension? Meh... seems like over-complication for the sake of over-complication.

I liked the retro El Tigre colors they had a couple years back.