It's February............time to speculate on 2014 sleds..........let the fun begin

indy_500

From above: "Look at Poo guys. Not many guys running over 4k miles on their CFI 6 & 800s without them blowing up. "

Not true. Polaris CFI 600's have a great reputation (I've had 2). And there were not a lot of non-current 2012 800 SB Pro R's or Assaults in dealer inventory this past fall, so buyers (including me) must have some confidence in the product. Yes, some have had problems, and you can read all about them in a million message board postings by both people who owned them and many who haven't. Opinions are fine. But facts are facts. There is a difference, and this is simply an opinion being posted as a fact.

Ok so you didn't have any problems. How many miles did they have when you got rid of them.

G

G

Kip knows something. I know he can't say much. But it don't hurt to ask. So tell me, Kip, will any of the 2014's use part # 8FP-15100-08-00? Thanks. Grub.

kip

Grub, I'm impressed. I need a new parts guy:)LOL! Don't think that is a good number. Xsledder, BNG is not in the future for Yamaha my friend!

G

G

Interesting. To me that means that in order to satisfy that market Yammi will build something with a stock #####. Never thought I would see the day.

G

G

They will base it on the summer motor instead of the winter motor. Fun and games. It will be very different. Hopefully it will sound as wicked as what it replaces.

xsledder

Grub, I'm impressed. I need a new parts guy:)LOL! Don't think that is a good number. Xsledder, BNG is not in the future for Yamaha my friend!

Yep, your right. Their really going to shake the industry up. Their going back to yellow as their factory color like in the 70's. (I'm just having harmless fun with ya kip. :D No malicious intent here.)

kip

xsledder, I could go for some yellow. Maybe some retro red and white even. I know Yamaha doesn't shake and bake much but I'm crossing my fingers that is going to change.

xsledder

Kip, hope so! If they don't there's going to be a lot of disappointed blue-bloods. I currently have two green, two blue, and one red.

whitedust

They will base it on the summer motor instead of the winter motor. Fun and games. It will be very different. Hopefully it will sound as wicked as what it replaces.

Now that would be HUGE news!!! I think not but boy that would shake things up!!!!!!!!!!!

Who's the Old Guy or is it his 60th B-day party , I heard the "Purple lady" crashed his party and Stubby rode off with her lol

Attachments

• Lolatone6.jpg
    Lolatone6.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 36
G

G

Rode with poo last weekend. You have to remember where I live. BNG for poo. They have no four stroke base and they don't care. Money is in ATV's sold to the military. Sleds are very much afterthought. Too much smoke with AC and Yammi. There is something going on there. Stick a Vector motor in a AC chassis and you would appeal to 90% of the trail riding masses. Yen is crap and will be for many years. Yammi makes no money on sleds. If they quit tomorrow it would not surprise me. That being said Yammi could build a killer sled if they wanted to. They have more capability than pol or AC. Its just if they want to. Kip seems to think so. Who knows. We will find out soon.

whitedust

Rode with poo last weekend. You have to remember where I live. BNG for poo. They have no four stroke base and they don't care. Money is in ATV's sold to the military. Sleds are very much afterthought. Too much smoke with AC and Yammi. There is something going on there. Stick a Vector motor in a AC chassis and you would appeal to 90% of the trail riding masses. Yen is crap and will be for many years. Yammi makes no money on sleds. If they quit tomorrow it would not surprise me. That being said Yammi could build a killer sled if they wanted to. They have more capability than pol or AC. Its just if they want to. Kip seems to think so. Who knows. We will find out soon.

Kip is on to something summer engine I just don't know but if Yam supply the tech for AC what the heck why not for their own sleds? Yam dealers would luv it back in game in a big way something for everyone. I'm thinking maybe this is it now just add to the Yam line up not displace anything in current line up a whole new 2s line up using cat chassis make whole lot of sense for both Yam & AC. AC using Yam 4s is too easy no brainer been thinking that for years.