No offence if it's one of us but....

snomoman

I’ve been all through this website, up and down, backwards and forwards, have yet to see somebody eating anything, I have an iPhone maybe that has something to do with it, maybe it gets filtered out first before I ever see it, sorry for everyone’s problems with this issue,
All I see is this ad I took a screenshot of

Attachments

• FA0E93F0-3128-4154-8AA9-8826D26CDD97.jpeg
    FA0E93F0-3128-4154-8AA9-8826D26CDD97.jpeg
    502.8 KB · Views: 5

snomoman

Yes. I find my iphone and pc are very different presentations. Have not checked my iphone recently.
Very curious to know if it appears on your iPhone or not, does anyone have this appearing on their iPhones? I guess there’s a positive note, this guy could be doing some pretty dark stuff for us all to watch
On another note, I have to tip my iPhone sideways to log out of this website, it will not log out when it’s up and down, I guess it’s a small price to pay to communicate with my fellow snowmobile enthusiasts

Last edited:

ddhanna

Very curious to know if it appears on your iPhone or not, does anyone have this appearing on their iPhones? I guess there’s a positive note, this guy could be doing some pretty dark stuff for us all to watch
On another note, I have to tip my iPhone sideways to log out of this website, it will not log out when it’s up and down, I guess it’s a small price to pay to communicate with my fellow snowmobile enthusiasts
Probably depends if their IPhone is running an adblocker.

goofy600

I have an IPhone 11 and don’t have any special anti stuff on it and have not seen this guy yet. I do get pop up adds a lot but no weird guy.

gary_in_neenah

Super Moderator
Staff member
He's been gone from my screen for the last day and a half and I didn't change anything for settings or add-ons. Weird, huh?

bayfly

He’s still on my screen. It jumps around making it more likely that I might unintentionally click on the image. Very strange stuff.

lofsfire

As I entered I had nothing today. But I was logging in on my home laptop. I tried it again from the work computer and the Disney Piano guy was playing...

wiscrev

Wow! I don't have either---------------and I didn't do anything.

Well I spoke too soon. He's baaaaaaack.

Last edited: