Revelstoke in 2011 who is interested?

• Yes, I am in.

Votes: 8 80.0%
  • No, But thanks for the invite.

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

polarisrider1

Sounds great. I jumped on the idea because smurfrider and I were talking about it yesterday. Count us in (2) so far. We were going to drive out and still can. taking the suburban and 2 place enclosed with our sleds. I am very flexable. keep me informed. I do suggest Glacier house Resort since it is on site. But flexable on that too!

polarisrider1

Sounds great. I jumped on the idea because smurfrider and I were talking about it yesterday. Count us in (2) so far. We were going to drive out and still can. taking the suburban and 2 place enclosed with our sleds. I am very flexable. keep me informed. I do suggest Glacier house Resort since it is on site. But flexable on that too!

Okay firecatguy, your in charge. If you need help let me know and I will put Keith and Andy right on it. lol.

fgsacts

God help us Rusty is in charge, lol. I am good with whomever takes the lead. I heard back from Oh Canada and I don't think I will have an issue.

fgsacts

From our friends up north via Detroit:

Sir/madam,

In order to be eligible for Deemed Rehabilitation, you must have one and only one conviction in your name (DUI counts as a criminal conviction in the Canadian Criminal Code); 10 years must have passed since completion of the sentence, including probation; and the conviction must not be of a serious nature, that is would not result in a term of imprisonment of 10 years or more, should the offence had taken place in Canada.

If this describes your case you may be deemed rehabilitated and can enter Canada. We advise you to take along a recent FBI certificate and the court documentation regarding your conviction. It will be up to the officer at the Port-of-entry to decide if you can enter Canada or not.

If you are not certain that you are deemed rehabilitated , or want us to determine if you are deemed rehabilitated, submit an application for rehabilitation with the processing Fee and supporting documentation. See Rehabilitation to learn more about the process.

Note that information on how to apply for US States and Puerto Rico Police Certificates can be found at this link.

Complete applications must be submitted from the start, that is applications with the processing fee and ALL the required documentation. Applications with missing documentation will be returned to you without being processed.

For information on processing fees, please refer to Processing Fees. Press here for Detroit-specific Contact Information and Hours of Operation.

Finally Normal Processing Times for such applications is 6 months from time from the date of submission of a complete application. If there are compelling reasons for expediting your application, put in down in writing in the cover letter accompanying your application. The officer will decide if expedited service is warranted.

Do not make enquiries about an application in process within its Normal Processing time- it will not be answered.

Regards,

Immigration and Visas - 16

Last edited:

fgsacts

I would like to test the waters before getting all the way to Revy or wherever we would cross the border. Sounds like the perfect reason for a road trip. Need to convince Keith that he needs yet another toy in the garage so he can join us. Rentals are not priced that bad either. Not sure of his experience level on a bike though.

polarisrider1

Rusty this is how we get sleds to Togwotee.

Attachments

• Picture 001.jpg
    Picture 001.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 43
  • Picture 002.jpg
    Picture 002.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 45
  • Picture 003.jpg
    Picture 003.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 38

Skylar

Super Moderator
Staff member
Does anybody have any good pics of the inside of the "camper" you ride in? That really holds 18 guys?

attack_06

rig fuel

hate to say it but the rig alone will cost 3500 4000 in diesel their and back with curr prices i have hauled over size oshkosh fire truck from oshkosh wi to calgary int airport it hurts

polarisrider1

Rusty this is how we get sleds to Togwotee.

Like I said, This is how I and fellow riders get sleds to Togwotee Snowies and Cooke City. This may not even be an option. We have Rusty working on the trip and other options and details still need to beworked out. This Thread was started to find out if there is an interest. Contact Firecatguy if you would like to go and if he would like your input. This trip is for next winter. We have time.

polarisrider1

God help us Rusty is in charge, lol. I am good with whomever takes the lead. I heard back from Oh Canada and I don't think I will have an issue.

Rusty will do fine! After all he has all us to help him if he needs it! Looks like we will have snow coming around thursday. We all need a ride about now.

polarisrider1

I have seen them, was hoping someone has a picture with people actually sitting in there.

Also, is it non smoking, smoking allowed?

It is what it is. Nothing fancy by no means. Smoking is allowed and it can get thick in there. They have a turbo fan in the "bathroom" area That kicks it out pretty good. Problem is once the guys start drinking they tend to forget about the smoking area. I do not smoke and servived the trip out and back 2 times in the time machine as I call it. It is most definately a guy thing to ride in there. Rick Mom promotes his trips as, " I will Haul you, your sled and your gear for 1 money. Or any combination of the three". So many will send out sleds in truck and fly out. This post is a side track from original thread, but since I am a friend of Rick Mom and he is out on a trip right now I felt i could answer your question. I don't think this is the plan to get to Revy. It was an initial idea. Contact Firecatguy for questions. and techsledder?

attack_06

trip

would love to go but have to see how work and money gos this year one more thing pics show rig looking kind of rough hope everything is in working order and dot inspec whole diff game taking big rig across border customs and patrol can stop u dead in your tracks and u will sit there at border until its fixed if anything is wrong

Skylar

Super Moderator
Staff member
It is what it is. Nothing fancy by no means. Smoking is allowed and it can get thick in there. They have a turbo fan in the "bathroom" area That kicks it out pretty good. Problem is once the guys start drinking they tend to forget about the smoking area. I do not smoke and servived the trip out and back 2 times in the time machine as I call it. It is most definately a guy thing to ride in there. Rick Mom promotes his trips as, " I will Haul you, your sled and your gear for 1 money. Or any combination of the three". So many will send out sleds in truck and fly out. This post is a side track from original thread, but since I am a friend of Rick Mom and he is out on a trip right now I felt i could answer your question. I don't think this is the plan to get to Revy. It was an initial idea. Contact Firecatguy for questions. and techsledder?

Thanks Wayne, I guess I was mostly asking about Moms other trips.

BC would rawk for sure, just don't think I could ever afford it. :(