SE WI - Walworth, Waukesha, Racine & Kenosha Counties - 2018-19

ryanslyne

Snobuilder no worries. I don’t run the travel Wisconsin posting I agree it’s great if updated. But I don’t know the details of that. Groomers are out so that is good. Will get a report tomorrow as I get out probably gonna ride to work for the heck of it since I can.

snobuilder

Snobuilder no worries. I don’t run the travel Wisconsin posting I agree it’s great if updated. But I don’t know the details of that. Groomers are out so that is good. Will get a report tomorrow as I get out probably gonna ride to work for the heck of it since I can.

Thanks. Always look for your reports....finally something to report on!

ridindirty800

Looks like its only going to get better! Sunday night/Monday another 5-10" coming according to the forcast in S.E Wi. And then REALLY cold, so the snow is not going anywhere for a while.

Snirtdawg

We did a loop around Geneva Lake last night, plenty of snow and a groom should hold up well. Few riders out, a little surprised. Should be great weekend for all of the events!

erkoehler

Groomed from duck inn down to delavan and continued in to rt14 last night, and then back to elkhorn. Trails were pretty good. Decent amount of traffic for a Wednesday.

walworth county is grooming.

ryanslyne

Rode to work this am and trails were pretty good. (East Troy Walworth County to Eagle Waukesha County) Overall I would rate them fair to good right now. They could be groomed again but around here we cant be picky. Some of the fields are drifted and bumpy and in the woods they are snirty and bumpy. Chisel plowed fields have gotten better as well. Still could use a bit more snow however on those to eliminate any sign of those dirt heads. I am told the southern part of the county could use some more snow as some of the fields are blown bare. Looks like that will have to wait until Monday for us. But for now should be a good weekend. Don't forget our club the East Troy Snow Trojans are having our annual Brat Bash at the Eagle Springs Pub right off the trail on the Waukesha/ Walworth county line. 11-5pm, meat raffles, booze raffles, 50/50 raffles, cash raffle, and more! Come on out!

RS

snobuilder

Rode to work this am and trails were pretty good. (East Troy Walworth County to Eagle Waukesha County) Overall I would rate them fair to good right now. They could be groomed again but around here we cant be picky. Some of the fields are drifted and bumpy and in the woods they are snirty and bumpy. Chisel plowed fields have gotten better as well. Still could use a bit more snow however on those to eliminate any sign of those dirt heads. I am told the southern part of the county could use some more snow as some of the fields are blown bare. Looks like that will have to wait until Monday for us. But for now should be a good weekend. Don't forget our club the East Troy Snow Trojans are having our annual Brat Bash at the Eagle Springs Pub right off the trail on the Waukesha/ Walworth county line. 11-5pm, meat raffles, booze raffles, 50/50 raffles, cash raffle, and more! Come on out!

RS

is table dancing allowed?

1fujifilm

Anyone else having issues adding pictures? It will not allow me to upload pictures from this morning.

What I want to know is why do we have to "drop" a picture into a defined area and then load them into our post? One upload seems the norm these days
I did an ad on Facebook Marketplace 2 days ago and you can directly add all your pictures at once (not one at a time like Craigslist) and be done in a few minutes, I was impressed.

Bear

snobuilder

What I want to know is why do we have to "drop" a picture into a defined area and then load them into our post? One upload seems the norm these days
I did an ad on Facebook Marketplace 2 days ago and you can directly add all your pictures at once (not one at a time like Craigslist) and be done in a few minutes, I was impressed.

Bear

Same reason some sleds don't have power steering yet,...just stubbornly set in the old fashioned way of doing things.

ryanslyne

IMG_2126 (3).jpg IMG_2127 (3).jpg IMG_2128 (2).jpg IMG_2129 (2).jpg

Finally figured it out, turns out it was a setting on the forum here. I'm not even going to attempt to rotate them you get the picture. haha

RS

frnash

What I want to know is why do we have to "drop" a picture into a defined area and then load them into our post? …
I've never had to do that.

Just place your cursor at the place in your message where you want the image to appear, then click on the Insert Image icon above the message composition window:
Image.jpg
(Click on thumbnail for larger image.)

Then choose the source for your image (From Computer or From URL):
Insert Image.JPG

And go from there.

If the Insert Image icon is not visible, check your settings (at the top of the window):
Settings.jpg

Last edited:

ryanslyne

Ended with 65 miles after work yesterday inspecting our clubs trails, and the trails were great! There was some signs that the groomer went through at some point but it was hard to tell with all the blowing and drifting going on. The drifting that is going on now is helping to add more snow to the trails rather than just blowing them bare which is nice for a change. Some spots were awesome with fresh powder from the drifts. Just a couple chisel plowed fields could use a little more snow. -15F this morning on my drive to work should be setting our base up real nice. Weather guessers this morning giving the storm for Sunday/Monday with early estimates of another 6-9" of snow for us. Things will be looking real nice for a little while at least here if that happens. More snow to the North and East of Walworth county from what I am told from other clubs. The little bit of Waukesha county I rode to work yesterday you can tell they have less snow and some spots are thin they especially could use more snow in the state woods but it is definitely ride able. Enjoy the ride this weekend, ride safe, and please stay on the marked trail. Will report back next week after the snow.

RS

1fujifilm

I've never had to do that.

Just place your cursor at the place in your message where you want the image to appear, then click on the Insert Image icon above the message composition window:
View attachment 59882

Then choose the source for your image (From Computer or From URL):
View attachment 59883

And go from there.

If the Insert Image icon is not visible, check your settings (at the top of the window):
View attachment 59884

Looks like great advice.
I should have clarified I was using my Galaxy S9, maybe it is while using phones only.

Bear

Snirtdawg

Just did a loop from Williams Bay, lunch at Whiskey Ranch and stopped later at Blue Overalls where we met the groomer. Conditions were very smooth and snow covered. Get out and ride!:excitement: