Sleds 2022.

chunk06

Sure are seeing a lot of Lynx snowmobiles getting test rode on Social Media, they look pretty sweet. All these sleds are getting on the upper end of the teen's for MSRP is getting a bit scary. Instead of having two 1-3 year old sleds in the fleet we might keep them longer and go to having a third for a spare and buy when used prices are a bit more reasonable. It was a awesome year in Southern Wisconsin, but it was still only a 2 month hobby.

Hoosier

One of those Doos is pushing $20K - as long as the govt keeps issuing checks every couple months it's all good.

My 18 was about $8,500. Thought that was a lot.

eagle1

Be curious to see how many Lynx they sell. Pretty surprising move by Doo. Love the idea of uncoupled 137" though.
Yeah Mach Z price tag is up there!!!!!

tjmaxx

If I didn't just purchase a 2021 900turbo in January I would order the Mach z but I'd really like to see Polaris bring out a turbo 4 stroke. I bought the 650 for my wife this year and it's an awesome sled.

tjmaxx

Mine is Whalen tuned and it is a beast. I'm going to clutch and gear it next season and should be even better. But I'm hearing with just a simple flash these new sleds will be 225hp and can probably do 250hp with bigger injectors and supporting mods

slimcake

People beg Polaris for 6 pounds of boost.  Polaris gives them 9 pounds of boost!!!  Not a long track guy but wow.  

wirev

Not completely confirmed yet, but factories should be at the Snowcross Nationals in Eagle River March 19-20 showing off the 22's.

indy_500

No one has their foot on the gas like Polaris after watching their 22 line UP!

The new RMK models are literally 100% everything that everybody has been asking for, for over 5 years. 9PSI boost on pump gas is just pure insanity. PLUS a factory warranty. Lightweight clutch and new/slim/short tunnel this sled is literally a full blown mod sled from the factory. Even added a 146” khaos rmk model which is what TONS of people have been wanting since the pro rmk pro ride chassis came out back in 2011. Same story with the trail sleds. Seems like every model people were hoping for, came true. With my backcountry riding days being closer to a half dozen days a season, I can’t justify that much money anymore to go smash into trees. I am interested in a 650 XCR though and adding the 2up seat so I can ditch my 2000 touring 600.

ss440

what kind of warranty does the Poo Boost come with ? was this engine designed with boost in mind, or is this just a mod sled with a engine life span of 1,000 miles?

indy_500

what kind of warranty does the Poo Boost come with ? was this engine designed with boost in mind, or is this just a mod sled with a engine life span of 1,000 miles?

They spent about 5 minutes of the video trying to sell us on the fact that the 850 motor was designed from day 1 with boost in mind. The boost version has different pistons than the N/A model. Do I believe it was truly engineered from the beginning to handle boost? Only time will tell... Regardless of motor life, I think anyone running a boosted mountain snowmobile is still happy with 1000 mile piston intervals.

euphoric1

News for you Poo boys, cant confirm or deny but buddy of mine who works the local Poo dealer.... dealers are only going to get 1 850 turbo each.

kip

The Boost coincides with the Dealership Allocation so yes, supplies are very limited. We are the number 1 Dealer in our district and we are allocated 3. We easily could've sold 8 of them already today. Hurts to miss the business but I understand the strategy. I'm sure Polaris doesn't want to underdeliver. Better to be safe than sorry. We sold our 3 before 10 am this morning!