Sleds 2022.

old abe

Be curious to see how many Lynx they sell. Pretty surprising move by Doo. Love the idea of uncoupled 137" though.
Yeah Mach Z price tag is up there!!!!!

It appears the only Lynx sleds available are of the "premium $$$$$" models.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm really interested in one a them EPS sleds.....going to check out a 2012 Vector tomarow.

Hmmmmm? With what Poo has brought to the market in the last few years? Whoa, 10 years old, eh!!

indy_500

The Boost coincides with the Dealership Allocation so yes, supplies are very limited. We are the number 1 Dealer in our district and we are allocated 3. We easily could've sold 8 of them already today. Hurts to miss the business but I understand the strategy. I'm sure Polaris doesn't want to underdeliver. Better to be safe than sorry. We sold our 3 before 10 am this morning!
<br>
I had already heard they are basically sold out across the nation. 

elf

<br><br>
I had already heard they are basically sold out across the nation. 
<br><br>Not that I was going to order one but thats disappointing for a lot of people. Last yr I didn't order my snow check until mid April once I'd had time to build and price every combination of what I wanted a million times on their website. I would never be ready to pull the trigger that fast and guess I didn't think you'd need to if you were snowchecking. Good for Polaris though, I hope it rocks for them.<br>
<br>

indy_500

Not that I was going to order one but thats disappointing for a lot of people. Last yr I didn't order my snow check until mid April once I'd had time to build and price every combination of what I wanted a million times on their website. I would never be ready to pull the trigger that fast and guess I didn't think you'd need to if you were snowchecking. Good for Polaris though, I hope it rocks for them.

Agreed. Lots of complaining that the sleds were already “reserved” for the “sponsored riders” at most dealers in the western states. Hopefully Polaris changes their mind and opens up the max sled per dealer allowance. My book face resources have officially said the major riding states in the mountains (CO, WY, MT, ID, UT) don’t have a dealer left with an available patriot boost snowcheck.

ezra

News for you Poo boys, cant confirm or deny but buddy of mine who works the local Poo dealer.... dealers are only going to get 1 850 turbo each.

Guys dropping 20g on a sled are prob just sno checking any way . Especially a 1st yr deal . Or are you saying dealers can only order 1? Have at her 20g for something to bounce off trees with for 3 yrs then be lucky to get 5g for in 4 yrs is out of my wheel house .
Crazy thing is poo corporate guys around here are just getting there sled now . Most are a bit butt hurt over this

elf

Agreed. Lots of complaining that the sleds were already “reserved” for the “sponsored riders” at most dealers in the western states. Hopefully Polaris changes their mind and opens up the max sled per dealer allowance. My book face resources have officially said the major riding states in the mountains (CO, WY, MT, ID, UT) don’t have a dealer left with an available patriot boost snowcheck.
<br>
<br>Yeah,  saw somebody from Montana saying he'd called every dealer in the west and couldn't get one. He said a dealer he called told him he had people lined up at the door when opened. Crazy

eagle1

Lol....come out with a sled.....Big Release.....pump it up all over social media......but YOU CANT BUY ONE.. LMAO
Another win for Doo.

longtrack

Polaris is smart they only want a few out there. Chances are they will fly apart the first year. Any Sled I bought the first year was trouble.

Its better to only have a few pissed off Customers.

kip

Unfortunately you're right Indy. I understand it but it sure hurts! Wrong Longtrack, they've been testing this for quite some time. No matter what they do they're not going to make everyone happy. Is what it is.

1fujifilm

Sarcasm - slam Yama-dog. LOL

Being in the TRF, MN area I chuckled 2 weeks ago seeing 200 Cats at the factory and 8 Yamaha in boxes.
I thought hmmm, what brand is getting the attention here..kinda sad..to me Yamaha sleds "are someone else's problem" to Yamaha corporate dudes.

&#55357;&#56379;

- - - Updated - - -

Sarcasm - slam Yama-dog. LOL

Being in the TRF, MN area I chuckled 2 weeks ago seeing 200 Cats at the factory and 8 Yamaha in boxes.
I thought hmmm, what brand is getting the attention here..kinda sad..to me Yamaha sleds "are someone else's problem" to Yamaha corporate dudes.

&#128059;

old abe

just signed order on new mach z with a few upgrades led lights etc no trade just under 23000

Whoa! That's a lot of cabbage, eh!

- - - Updated - - -

��

- - - Updated - - -

🐻

Did you do any riding this season? If so, on what, TC?

D

Deleted member 10829

just signed order on new mach z with a few upgrades led lights etc no trade just under 23000
<br><br>I can't believe for that money LED lights are an option.  That is crazy!  Poo has had LED headlights since 2015 in the Axys chassis.<br>
<br>

Cirrus

Sucker born every minute. Like Ezra said....it'll be worth $5000 in 4 years and 4000 miles. I'd never do that, and I can afford it.

Wife and I were at a dealer on Tuesday, she wants a Ranger. Salesmen trying to sell us on ordering with all options - better deal. $24K...for something that you ride around your property, and maybe down to town. Nutz

old abe

Sucker born every minute. Like Ezra said....it'll be worth $5000 in 4 years and 4000 miles. I'd never do that, and I can afford it.

Wife and I were at a dealer on Tuesday, she wants a Ranger. Salesmen trying to sell us on ordering with all options - better deal. $24K...for something that you ride around your property, and maybe down to town. Nutz

Yeah, well, ol' PT Barnum was no ones "fool", eh! Got to luv it!