So.......I started a project, My new Garage!

pclark

Paul looks great and similar to the color my wife chose for our house. 40s and 50s in SE WI has extended the roofing season here as we sustained tennis ball hail damage in July. We got ours done in September now others have settled with roof insurance and roofs going on next door and across the street all picked similar dark color mix to yours. I wonder how long this warm weather will last? I’m good with warm Fall and quick change to cold winter in December. 😃
IDK Pete, The weather has been very typical up here so far but it will warm into the 50's starting Sunday until Thursday it appears. I am hoping that's true as all I need is for the soffit/fascia guy to finish up and then all outside work done for the season. I'll start siding in the Spring when it gets into the 30's/40's and there isn't much to do anyway but watch the ice try and melt off the lake.

pclark

Sunday night, 11/19, Getting ready to pack the car and head to Naperville on Wednsday to visit my pregnant daughter (Yep, we are going to be grandparents in April!) In the short term I managed to get some insulation, electrical, and the furnace installed this week along with all my other fall jobs before it snows. We had a beautiful stretch of weather and it was 61 on Thursday, good for me, not so good for snowlovers, can't please everyone. I met up wit RPH130 and Tim from Indiana at the Retreat Bar in Presque Isle and had a couple of cocktails, great meeting these two guys, we are all around the same age and we will have at least one ride this winter. As far as the garage I am inside doing work in the comfort of warmth and dryness. Pics include my yard free of leaves, and one last load of insulation before the Menards 11% rebate expires!
In closing I wish everyone a very Happy Thanksgiving with their families, be safe everyone and enjoy!
1700443839203.png
1700443865643.png

hermie

Sunday night, 11/19, Getting ready to pack the car and head to Naperville on Wednsday to visit my pregnant daughter (Yep, we are going to be grandparents in April!) In the short term I managed to get some insulation, electrical, and the furnace installed this week along with all my other fall jobs before it snows. We had a beautiful stretch of weather and it was 61 on Thursday, good for me, not so good for snowlovers, can't please everyone. I met up wit RPH130 and Tim from Indiana at the Retreat Bar in Presque Isle and had a couple of cocktails, great meeting these two guys, we are all around the same age and we will have at least one ride this winter. As far as the garage I am inside doing work in the comfort of warmth and dryness. Pics include my yard free of leaves, and one last load of insulation before the Menards 11% rebate expires!
In closing I wish everyone a very Happy Thanksgiving with their families, be safe everyone and enjoy!
View attachment 69185
View attachment 69186
Congratulations on becoming a grandparents it's so much fun. Enjoy your time with your kids, there is nothing better than family.

pclark

Congratulations on becoming a grandparents it's so much fun. Enjoy your time with your kids, there is nothing better than family.
Thanks Hermie!, couldn't agree more, we are looking forward to the holidays and next year. Our daughter is an only child, and she told us that her baby would have a brother or a sister so that's kind of cool. My wife is already spending, the little guy will definetley be spoiled.

wiscrev

Thanks Hermie!, couldn't agree more, we are looking forward to the holidays and next year. Our daughter is an only child, and she told us that her baby would have a brother or a sister so that's kind of cool. My wife is already spending, the little guy will definetley be spoiled.
She gets an "Atta Girl!"

pclark

Very true! Of all the sleds I’ve purchased the poo 120 was the best one! Paid $1800 and I bet I can still get $1800! Lol until my grandson is old enough it’s hanging from the rafters in the sled shed! View attachment 69194
That is awesome Sweep! I have a little time so I'll be on the lookout, I see the whole family getting back into sledding again!

elf

Of all sleds the 120's are the only ones to hold their value. We bought a year old one back in 2004 at HayDays for $1200 and sold it to some friends in 2012 for $1200 and then he sold it in 2019 maybe for $1200 and had a bunch of people wanting it. Crazy. Our son put ton of miles on that sled.

indy_500

Of all sleds the 120's are the only ones to hold their value. We bought a year old one back in 2004 at HayDays for $1200 and sold it to some friends in 2012 for $1200 and then he sold it in 2019 maybe for $1200 and had a bunch of people wanting it. Crazy. Our son put ton of miles on that sled.
Can probably get more than $1200 now since covid

mezz

Probably more, my daughter just sold a 1997 Kitty Cat for $1300, yes it was mint, but considering its age, the going prices remain on the high side.