Togwotee 2015

polarisrider1

Tog. Said only 3 rooms total left for the week we are going. My name is still on one of those rooms. So if anyone is interested we have another vehicle going so room for 2 more. PM me if you are interested.
For the 2 guys who pm'd me. I accidentally deleted you (new phone) please pm back either way. 6 days riding. Staying at Togwotee in the lodge. I got 3 guides booked.

pez

My trip will overlap yours. You will have to say hi to me. Make sure you wear your "think snow" t-shirt.

pippy_b

I am at Togwotee right now. Conditions aren't too bad. They got 8 or so inches higher up on Fri-Sat. More snow is in the forecast tonight through Thursday but they don't know exactly how much. I have heard 3-6 with higher amounts up top. It is worth the trip!

srt20

I am at Togwotee right now. Conditions aren't too bad. They got 8 or so inches higher up on Fri-Sat. More snow is in the forecast tonight through Thursday but they don't know exactly how much. I have heard 3-6 with higher amounts up top. It is worth the trip!

Keep the reports coming. We will be at Lava on Sunday.

jonw

PR1...I'm still hoping to ride a day with you guys (if you have room...and if we get any snow!!). Turns out my schedule is wide open that week, so just let me know which day works best. thx.

JasonF

Rode our first day yesterday and I have to say the conditions greatly exceeded my expectations. From the road driving in I was getting worried, snow banks looked like concrete with a little fresh on top. Riding in the trees is still excellent and like Carter posted there is 10-12 in of fresh out there. Not the best conditions that I have ever had out here but still worth the trip for sure.

cooksend

Rode our first day yesterday and I have to say the conditions greatly exceeded my expectations. From the road driving in I was getting worried, snow banks looked like concrete with a little fresh on top. Riding in the trees is still excellent and like Carter posted there is 10-12 in of fresh out there. Not the best conditions that I have ever had out here but still worth the trip for sure.

Pics to keep us excited about our upcoming trips... PLEASE :)

JasonF

Well the few inches of snow that was predicted the night before last turned into a bit more, got around 8" here at the lodge and probably double that up top! Was plowing snow all day mostly riding the edges of the tree lines. Sorry but no pics, can't seem to figure out how to post from my phone.

polarisrider1

we got room for two more guys and 2 sleds..we are taking a full size van out. we can pick you up on 90. . You will share a room with whoever you invite to make it two. Or roll the dice With who you room with if going alone. We have about 20 plus going in our group plus all the rest of you. John Dee should ship us out some stickers so we can find each other and promote his site.

rmkking

How is the snow going to hold up to the 40-50 degree weather they are calling for the next ten days? I'm a little nervous. I don't know where xc500mod is looking at.