2013 Boating Season

ezra

only 1 time most yrs .
2 some.
I have seen a football game on it at a local bar fletchers yrs back they parked the barge in fr of the docks.

Dave_B

Wayne
Fill up and cruise around to Port Huron!
It's hotter then something John won't let me say here!
Fireball is on me!

polarisrider1

Wayne
Fill up and cruise around to Port Huron!
It's hotter then something John won't let me say here!
Fireball is on me!

Still trying to recover from the Milwaukee and back trip. Drive over tonight. tell momma your on business, we can head up to "Bike Time", boat, and hit the clubs. Talk shop for about half a minute, I can show you the rental house on the beach your interested in, watch the crazies in the river and the honey's on the pier and it's a weekend. I will pay for all beers, Fireball, etc. your on your own! I have Amberbock on tap. Did I mention "Murpy's" in Muskegon?

miked

Locally, I trailer to either Hammond or East Chicago. Over the past month, I've been to St. Joseph, MI, Hammond twice, Lake of the Ozarks in Missouri, and Boyne City, MI. My wallet hurts.

miked

That was probably us. The AT is a custom boat, so it's the only one like it. Probably heading to or from South Haven or to or from Boyne. I can't use the ramp at Portage, even though it'd be VERY convenient to get to Boater's Beach. Its very steep and kinda short...I dropped the trailer for my Fountain off the end of it and almost ripped the front axle off a couple years ago! Couple of my buddies use the ramp...38 Fountain and 38 Cigarette...they need 4WD to pull out, especially if the ramp is wet.

Yes that ramp is steep, we visit most sundays evenings to watch. Seen front wheel drive vehicles with people laying on the hoods trying to get out.

polarisrider1

Life is good!

Attachments

• 65269_508088892597980_477687089_n.jpg
    65269_508088892597980_477687089_n.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 23
  • 017.jpg
    017.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_20130628_213305_016.jpg
    IMG_20130628_213305_016.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 24

eagle1

Haven't been on boat in 2 weeks.:(
First it was too hot, last weekend was cold. Was planning on wednesday as the wifes off but calling for storms. So hoping for Thursday to get out and watch the Eaa airshow.
Then Sunday heading north for week of relaxing and fuel consumption(boating).:cool:

chords

085.jpg 072.jpg 076.jpg

We timed our trip during that HOTT spell a few weeks ago. Filled the cooler and stayed out all day until after dark one night watching the sunset and then the lightening show.

97* this day and lucky enuff to find some shore shade late afternoon and hangout.

Had this big plane drop down nearby, then take off again.

nytro_rtx

Got out and did a little boating Sat., had a great time. Took out my Dad's '52 Chris Craft Riviera, wish I would have gotten a couple pics in the water but never did. Here's a couple after I got finished cleaning it up.

Attachments

• Chris Craft.jpg
    Chris Craft.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 40
  • Chris Craft 2.jpg
    Chris Craft 2.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 35