Any 2 wheeled off roaders looking forward to spring

nytro_rtx

fatdaddy, i'm going to find a spot on my bike to mount my digi cam. so i'll post up some pics when we get back.
nytro

sledhd1

Nytro I will have wr450, the Rhino and cr250 and Polaris 500 sportsman I might also bring KDX 220. also what time do you think we will get back to Konteka.
FatDaddy will bring my camera also

nytro_rtx

sledhd1, sounds like a good group. i'm not sure what time we'll be back but i would guess if we make a big loop it would probly be around 3:00 - 4:00. depends on trail conditions(how wet & muddy it is) on how far we will make it. the weather looks like it's going to be good so we should have good trails most of the way.
nytro

nytro_rtx

it will probly be just me & ranlam, my nephew had to order some parts & they didn't come in yet & my other buddy is ending up haveing to work saturday. i'm leaving in the a.m. to head up to white pine so if i don't have a chance to get back on the net tonight i'll see everyone sat. a.m.. everyone have a safe drive up.
nytro

canon

I was ponding the Walleys pretty dam hard out in Greenbay but my plan unexpectedly changed do to a clogged fuel injector or
a bad CDI box witch put a snag on my trip from the second day.

I tried to hang in there for a couple of more days but with boats
coming in from some of my off shore spots with some very
nice coolers full of walleyes and with my thunder stick supply
running low I got a bit bummed out and brought the boat
down to the dealer to get fixed yesterday AM..

So I regret to inform you that I will not be attending
this weekends ride.. sorry

Have a great time take a few pics and be safe.

Here is a pick of my opening day catch I lost
a double and had 1 other hit and went 2 for 5
before the rollers almost sent me into the rocks.

\image { }

http://www.baydenoc.com/fishingreports.htm

canon

opener..

110352.jpg

nytro_rtx

cannon, nice catch. you're going to miss a great time ridin, good luck fishing and maybe next time you can make it up. i'm sure there will be many rides thruoghout the year.
headin north in a about an hour.
nytro

ybuy

Man, I wish I could make it on Sat. But Sunday is the BEST day for me. There is a very small chance,for Sat, none the less. PLEASE!!! TAKE lots of pic's and post them when you can.

Ride safe and have FUN!!!

Ranlam... What would be the best way to contact you for Sun,and what time? Email me.

ranlam

fatdaddy..great story. I have a feeling he will be buggin you to come UP again soon. Great experiences last a life time.

ybuy..I'll email my numbers, if all else fails just stop in at the Konteka it's all family there so they will prolly know where I'm at.

Everybody who plans on riding on Sat. be prepared for the black flies there crazy right now. They wont bother us when riding but when we stop and take helmets off there gonna swarm.

Jim..NICE wally gators!

ranlam

fatdaddy..trip got cut short due to machines breaking down, we made it around a hundred miles. But we all had fun.

sledhd1

Thanks to everybody Ranlam,Nytro and Fish. We had a a very good time. We finaly got back to Wisconsin at 11:30 I had 127 miles on my speedometer I would have to say thats a good day. Thanks for being so patience.My friends and daughter will be talking about this for a long time to come.
Randy is the trail from Rockland to White Pine like the first 25 miles and if so could we ride from Konteka to Bergland to Rockland and back to Konteka?

nytro_rtx

ranlam, can't wait to get up and ride again soon. hopefully in the next few weeks, june is a busy hillclimb month. hoipefully you can make it down to wisc. rapids on the 7th for the climb.

fish, & sledhd1, had a blast riding with you guys, hopefully we can all get together and ride again before summer is over. glad your daughter & your friends had a good time. can you post a couple of the pics from when your daughter had her camera out? also maybe fish could post a couple if he got any. i have to find a place to put my camera on my bike so i have it with me.

fatdaddy, we went from white pine down to bergland them to sidnaw, from there up to mass city then to rockland. had a few bike problems and it was getting late so we called my wife to pick us up there or it would have been a dark ride before we were back. hopefully you can make it next time.
nytro

fatdaddy

Guys, I was thinking about going back up this weekend to put in the dock and do a little riding, but its looking like the week after, anyone interested?. Ranlam, my son lost his key somewhere in the UP, you didn't happen to find one in the bar or parking lot did you. I got another one made today, it would be nice to have another spare. Looking forward to the next trip.

sledhd1

one more of Nytro once I learn to resize I will post some from Tories camera. Nytro my wife did send pictures to your email adress
110561.jpg