Boat life

polarisrider1

I am all over it. The woman expects me to live there and I will. I have a huge storage building at the marina to keep motorcycles and misc. Toys in about a mile away. A garage would be nice, but packed in like sardines as it is. Neighbor to the right is doing a total remodel, this house needs nothing. Steps would do me good! My wife always goes with the flow so it is up to me to pull the trigger. I will take some more pics of it and post them.

Dave_B

Just buy it!

With your money you can install an escalator!

Besides we're tired of hearing you whine about having to live on a boat!

polarisrider1

Just buy it!

we are tired of listening to your drunken posts also. whine, wine, vodka/wiskey. You forget I am spending your money. (I earned mine), no real estate scams with 125% loans here.

Last edited:

polarisrider1

I have come to the conclusion (my young employees pointed it out) ALL the pretty girls live in Grand Haven!!! I have no pics to post in fear of retribution from my wife! (they are right).

polarisrider1

Just buy it!

with 3114 hits, I guess it is a worth while read. Don't like it Dave than stop coming here to read it. The Mods will let me know if they had enough. Remember hits= revenue, it is called marketing and that is what I do. It also makes this site run. Tile is the current product, Marketing is the sizzle. I do have a couple "Dimple Dies" left if you would like one! Focus.

Dave_B

we are tired of listening to your drunken posts also. whine, wine, vodka/wiskey. You forget I am spending your money. (I earned mine), no real estate scams with 125% loans here.

You're a funny guy! Besides, I don't like wine and I the Dan Marino deals are long gone!.

Buy it so I can have a place to crash when I'm over there!!

polarisrider1

You're a funny guy! Besides, I don't like wine and I the Dan Marino deals are long gone!.

Buy it so I can have a place to crash when I'm over there!!
Love you to good buddy!
The place is sweet, being homeless has brought many sweet offers! lol. It was nice going up north and sleeping in a real bed. still waiting on the land split deal. Chase has been dragging their feet. I guess CASH is of no interest to them, they need to earn interest. Real estate is such a scam, worse than marriage or death.

polarisrider1

Dave, I will count all the steps and your room will be at the top. Heading to Frankfort and north tommorow with the boat, I need a vacation. lol back next week.

polarisrider1

Chase is always real slow try a local lender.

Chase is another deal, Buying some land next to the Berlin Raceway and the guy is splitting it. It is with Chase. Parking lot investment. Parks about 300 cars at $10 per car, two times a week. easy money maker. He is selling because he inherited a big dollar house he can't afford, needs more money to keep the house.

polarisrider1

Living in Frankfort, MI. kinda nice to up and move on a moments notice. Jacobsons Marina welcomed my wife and I with a Lobster Dinner at the boat tonight. I could of used instructions on how to tackle the lobster (more of a Prime Rib guy). living here for a couple days.