Cool stuff you purchased please share!

jr37

GMC! Smart man. Congrats on the new wheels.

I hope it's not as thirsty as mine is, or you will need to mow a few more lawns for gas money.

indy_500

The pic was on the previous owners facebook, it wasn't taken by me. Put money down on it today. Can't pick it up till Monday. I looked at it and drove it 10 miles last night. Shifted great, cornered better than I thought for the shot ball joints (wearing on the outside of the tires) I will probably need some help replacing them since I haven't touched anything on a vehicle before. 169k miles, 4wd, dual exhaust, minor rust, needs ball joints, busted headlight and grill piece, slightly bent front bumper (he hit a deer which took out the headlights), less than 1 yr old Cooper Discoverer ATR's (265s, they're not in the pic), faded hood, and AC dont work. Best part, $1600 :D First thing I've paid for with all my own money, haven't done that with ANY sleds. I'm hoping 16 mpg since its a vortec... It's got more HP than my dads 02 F-150!

I ain't posting anything on Facebook until the truck is in my driveway lol Can't have someone steal my deal (well, I do have money down so......)

Oh yeah, its loud.... VERY loud!
sierra.jpg

Last edited:

jd

Administrator
Staff member
I don't think this counts, but I am borrowing a miter saw. I don't know why I don't own one of these. I am not sure if I am going to return it, I don't think my bro-in-law will miss it. I guess if he wants it back i am going to have to buy one myself. I am suprised at how handy it is.

Just posted this beauty for sale. http://www.johndee.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=29023
Is the saw that built the shop(s) and cabin. Works great and is in very good shape. Getting rid of it because I am upgrading to the new one with the pivoting arms rather than the sliding mechanism. Slider works great, but less room needed for the pivoting model- better for a workshop.

Can hold it for you until Oct if you want.

-John

jr37

Just posted this beauty for sale. http://www.johndee.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=29023
Is the saw that built the shop(s) and cabin. Works great and is in very good shape. Getting rid of it because I am upgrading to the new one with the pivoting arms rather than the sliding mechanism. Slider works great, but less room needed for the pivoting model- better for a workshop.

Can hold it for you until Oct if you want.

-John

Give me a day or two and I will let you know. I will P.M. or e-mail you. Thanks for the heads-up.

-Jon

Lorali779

My Mother's Day gift!!Think it'll be easier on me in the woods than my Yammie?! ;)

Attachments

• skidoo600.jpg
    skidoo600.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 41

mrsrunningbear

Our cabins have been so busy we needed room for our friends! It's a 1972 32ft in mint condition and it was only $200.00 annnd it's already occupied Squat and his buddies are on a bike trip and are sleeping in luxury :)

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 69
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 58

favoritos

Our cabins have been so busy we needed room for our friends! It's a 1972 32ft in mint condition and it was only $200.00 annnd it's already occupied Squat and his buddies are on a bike trip and are sleeping in luxury :)

Heck of a price.

I'm wondering if there is a bathroom though? The first pic leads me to believe . . .;)

mrsrunningbear

Heck of a price.

I'm wondering if there is a bathroom though? The first pic leads me to believe . . .;)

Bahahahaha!! Wondered if someone would see that! Mike was not LOL he was just checking the thing out we had just opened it up. But yes it has a full big bathroom with a bathtub/shower it's the deluxe model. We think it has to be one of the first slide outs ever made...it's totally Groovy man!

favoritos

Bahahahaha!! Wondered if someone would see that! Mike was not LOL he was just checking the thing out we had just opened it up. But yes it has a full big bathroom with a bathtub/shower it's the deluxe model. We think it has to be one of the first slide outs ever made...it's totally Groovy man!

I just had to ask. The picture had all the indications of a standard U.P. outhouse.:p Well, minus the tree.

Camper is looking good. Are you going to put it on blocks?
You know the saying, "If the rig is a rockin".
I'm thinking of safety here.:rolleyes: