Gas

pclark

Not going to stop until the people start massive protests. This administration has us right where they want us, at the point where we really can't do much unless these tree huggers allow oil companies to start drilling on federal leases that are actually producing and open the pipelines.

Joe and his group of worthless high paid administrators don't care about any of us as long as we keep paying our taxes they are just laughing at us. Tap into our energy, spend some of that surplus that all the states have, suspend Federal and state gas taxes indefinetly and we could get some relief. I'm not holding my breath.

Reactions: eao

LoveMyDobe

Drove back to my home state Iowa from NWWI thru MN, never saw any gas over 5.00. Filled up in Iowa, super premium was cheaper than the regular which WAS over 5.00. Back to work ( work for Enbridge Energy pipeline) today for 3 days and might just make the drive again this weekend. 37 mpg in my Camry is nice, haven't hit the trails yet up here. Have Iowa friends driving their 1ton diesel truck pulling their toy hauler camper coming up following week to ride trails with me( they will also be up 2 more times). We all have priorities, not going to sit back and complain........ I just lost my Dobe a week ago to cancer which I was paying an oncologist for treatment so I'm done with those bills. All something to do before you die!

mezz

We all have priorities, not going to sit back and complain........ I just lost my Dobe a week ago to cancer which I was paying an oncologist for treatment so I'm done with those bills. All something to do before you die!
So sorry tp hear of your loss, you have the right mind set, no complaining, live life. Take care.

wiscrev

Yes, I'm about to begin about a 4000 mile trek on my can-am spyder. I have to use premium. I'm almost 78 so I don't have the luxury of waiting till the gas goes down, lol. Starting July 5th and returning the 28-29th.

mrbb

Gas dropped .19 cents here over night?
diesel however only dropped .02 cents, WEeeee!
guess have to look at it as a positive, at least ,as it did drop some ,rather than climbed more?
hope it keeps coming down, , but but not holding my breath at this point!

scottiking

I gassed up my Harley in Aspen Co yesterday

Scottiking OUT

Attachments

• E8CB9BE6-A4F0-4992-8701-5D0196C5D0A9.jpeg
    E8CB9BE6-A4F0-4992-8701-5D0196C5D0A9.jpeg
    25 KB · Views: 20

mrbb

diesel still $6.39+ a gal here,
gasoline, cheapest grade is right at $4.99 a gal and NON ethanol gasoline is at $6.49 a gallon,
crazy?? if you ask me, !
but I got some of some of that today too for the riding mower,, as it sits more now than ever!
Weee!

pclark

Can't wait for the Federal Gas Tax Holiday! What a relief, I thought we would never get any help. That .18 cents per gallon is going to go a long way for everyone...........Thanks Brandon for thinking of us!

mrbb

Can't wait for the Federal Gas Tax Holiday! What a relief, I thought we would never get any help. That .18 cents per gallon is going to go a long way for everyone...........Thanks Brandon for thinking of us!
yeah I'm actually debating what I am going to buy with that huge .18 cent savings per gallon,
I have it some what narrowed down !
its either going to be a new Corvette or Mustang,
matchbox car! LOL
but I might have to wait a while as I hear there is a long wait on getting new vehicles these days , , HAHA!

old abe

Great Questions, why can't this administration see that? They don't want to see it, there is a different agenda. US is the cleanest oil producing nation by far. I read that we don't have the capacity to refine all the oil that we can pump, it's funny that we had capacity two years ago.

Makes alot of sense to buy oil from a far away place and then ship it across the ocean on a carbon positive oil tanker but that is Brandon's world where nothing makes sense.
Perhaps you checkout the REAL FACTS on how much on how much "Refined Fuel" was being USED 2 years ago, as compared to today? The REAL FACTS will answer your question. Wishful, Warm, and Fuzzy Thinking, WON'T. Yes the USA refining capacity has reached its limit. Sadly so it is.

pclark

Perhaps you checkout the REAL FACTS on how much on how much "Refined Fuel" was being USED 2 years ago, as compared to today? The REAL FACTS will answer your question. Wishful, Warm, and Fuzzy Thinking, WON'T. Yes the USA refining capacity has reached its limit. Sadly so it is.
Old Abe, I did not check it out and can not verify how much refined fuel was being used 2 years ago, Can you you share those REAL FACTS? I would love to see them. If you ask any American today if there is wishful, warm, fuzzy thinking about what is happening right now, I think you will get the same answer. THEY DON'T CARE, GAS PRICES ARE KILLING US! Everyone knows that there was no plan to to go right to EV from fossil fuels and that is the issue. Wait until fall and winter when heating fuels are in demand, it's going to get even uglier. The fact that the Biden Administration turns their back on Americans will be their demise. Most people don't think in terms of what their fuel is, they think in terms of what their income is every year and what they can afford and this is not sustainable the way things are right now. Is it wrong to just want to make a good living, afford a house, nice things for your family, perhaps a college education for your kids, a nice investment portfolio? That is not even remotely possible anymore the way things are.