Half year DOO

dothedoo

um,,,yes you did read the whole thing because once again you do not comment on content. You simply maintain same old same old. People do that when their pride is swollen and they know they are beat. It's okay, stick with me kid, I'll learn ya!

LOL....you come on a Doo thread and start the brand bashing "Doo wins the most fragile award" and have the nerve to call out someone else?

Way.....too funny.

L

lenny

Yes, Lenny, in fact we do have 2015 ski-doo's in stock, actually about 20 of them, at Timberline In Bergland.

Guess I'm wondering what your point is?

-Mark

My point is Momoney said dealers are sold out and hard to find new doos. With you being a dealer and having inventory along with Ezra having a dealer near him with inventory, Lando has some new doo's kinda makes a his statement a little bogus, wouldn't ya say.

L

lenny

LOL....you come on a Doo thread and start the brand bashing "Doo wins the most fragile award" and have the nerve to call out someone else?

Way.....too funny.

ah,,I've sen it numerous time, enough that they earned the title. Don't be mad at the messenger, just apologize and offer a gift dooster!

momoney2123

My point is Momoney said dealers are sold out and hard to find new doos. With you being a dealer and having inventory along with Ezra having a dealer near him with inventory, Lando has some new doo's kinda makes a his statement a little bogus, wouldn't ya say.

You take everything so literal. there are certain models like renegade XRS and Renegade Xs u will have a hard time finding, especially 800etecs. like i said bud had insurance company searching far and wide for gade X. couldnt fine one. had to go with somethin else. Sure there are some in season models out there lol, not many X package or XRS models. Long live the king:cool:. ride doo:p

ezra

not a hard time finding a xrs around my parts a bud just went in with plans of getting a xrs they had but got a iron dog.
the king will only live as long as the squirt of isoflex

momoney2123

not a hard time finding a xrs around my parts a bud just went in with plans of getting a xrs they had but got a iron dog.
the king will only live as long as the squirt of isoflex

Should list that sled on dootalk, guys from out east are offering to drive to midwest, looking for gade xrs's. Another friend was also looking for XRS before christmas, couldnt find one;). Guess that means the king will live long:cool:!!

momoney2123

Even tho i dont really care, im sure the #s will be out soon on 2015 sales. Then you will see whats what. I can say riding in northern wisc i have seen alot of new doos, even seen 4 mcdoo's and at least 10 new renegade Xs, and good amount of axys. I would guess doo and poo gained market share from last year, not sure about the marriage of Yamaha and cat. Cant say i seen one new one of either of them.

whitedust

I think momoney is talking Spring Only models like Gade X didn't see that in 15 buyers guide either but doesn't list Spring only models.

L

lenny

I did get to ride the axys switchback yesterday. Its a nice sled no doubt. Wasnt long enough to get a good feel for it but it was a smooth ride.

- - - Updated - - -

Yea to be honest i have no idea, just what i was reading when im bored browsing the mountain section on dootalk.

from time to time you do see in reality but this is your best and most informative post. You actually told the truth and admitted you have no idea and heard it on doo talk. Your life is second hand info and the funny thing is you believe everything you read.

You crack me up and provide awesome entertainment, thanks!

whitedust

[/B][/U][/I]

from time to time you do see in reality but this is your best and most informative post. You actually told the truth and admitted you have no idea and heard it on doo talk. Your life is second hand info and the funny thing is you believe everything you read.

I agree mm should be more concise & to take doo talk info as the word on everything is silly. Just like TY some good stuff there but the speculation is crazy. Also not seeing Vipers you have to be kidding all over the place up here.

momoney2123

[/B][/U][/I]

Nope def dont believe everything i read. Lot of good info on dootalk no doubt, lot of bad info as well. That comment was in regard to doo gaining steam in mountain segment. As far as doo as whole we know they sold a TON of sleds this year. By far the most;)

- - - Updated - - -

. Also not seeing Vipers you have to be kidding all over the place up here.

I may have seen the new cat as i cant tell the difference between years for them. But i dont think i seen a new viper, last years model yes. But can say i seen at least 8 axys's. I ride away from the masses as much as possible. rarely go into towns, minocqua about the only one.

whitedust

I'm just the opposite can't tell AXYS from Rush not sure how to tell the diff? Vipers you have to know colors for 14 & 15 also confusing. Bud supposed to buy 15 Viper this week so will see lots of that 1...lol... Not seeing any new 15 Apex looking for the red XTX anywhere even at dealers. Doo I can't really determine 15s either but lots of yellow out there more than anything else.

L

lenny

Nope def dont believe everything i read. Lot of good info on dootalk no doubt, lot of bad info as well. That comment was in regard to doo gaining steam in mountain segment. As far as doo as whole we know they sold a TON of sleds this year. By far the most;)

- - - Updated - - -

I may have seen the new cat as i cant tell the difference between years for them. But i dont think i seen a new viper, last years model yes. But can say i seen at least 8 axys's. I ride away from the masses as much as possible. rarely go into towns, minocqua about the only one.

I don't remember you saying they were gaining momentum. I remember you saying they led the pack. If you had said "gaining momentum" I would never challenge that statement because it is true. Doo has a great Mtn sled now, good power and handling, just not as neutral feeling as a cat or poo but still a great sled. I'm not gonna hound you anymore. I need to learn to let it go!

momoney2123

I don't remember you saying they were gaining momentum. I remember you saying they led the pack. If you had said "gaining momentum" I would never challenge that statement because it is true. Doo has a great Mtn sled now, good power and handling, just not as neutral feeling as a cat or poo but still a great sled. I'm not gonna hound you anymore. I need to learn to let it go!

Ya i really don't kno the numbers but there are trusted members saying it. The T3 and freeride 154 have been given high marks from guys that own all 3 mountain sleds. Seems doo is really starting to put effort into that segment. Rasmussen, alford, and kuster should take credit as it seems skidoo uses their info in making products better

whitedust

Ya i really don't kno the numbers but there are trusted members saying it. The T3 and freeride 154 have been given high marks from guys that own all 3 mountain sleds. Seems doo is really starting to put effort into that segment. Rasmussen, alford, and kuster should take credit as it seems skidoo uses their info in making products better

Doo playing catch up in mountain market maybe first to make 3" paddle standard track anything they can do to perform on par with RMK but have a ways to go & Poo not standing still either.

L

lenny

nothing wrong with playing catch up. Do has their work cut out for them but they are innovative will develop something. I've riden a number of doo Mtn sleds and the problem I noticed right out of the gate is they are planted. Basically they took a trail sled and lengthened the tunnel. The 146 and 15? I rode were stable like trail sleds where you needed more than pressure on a foot board to roll the sled over. The doo's took more effort where as the rmk's and M's were very predictable and neutral fell. The M and pro chassis responds well to input as where the doo's required a significant effort to lay em over. Last season I rode the t-motion 800 e and it was a ton better than previous years but till they design a true mtn chassis they will struggle. Doo's upgrades to the 14 mtn chassis were serious and are good contenders. If poo has a good 800 HO look out because it will continue to dominate. You just gotta ride a pro to believe all the hype, the M is right there also, both awesome. Cousinolaf let me ride his M last season and the first impression is the chassis in neutral and predictable, simple to manipulate, very similar to the pro. The poo pro feels lighter and throttle to track is instant because of the direct drive. If doo makes a mtn sled as comfortable and easy to ride like the rest I would have no problem owning one.

ezra

I think momoney is talking Spring Only models like Gade X didn't see that in 15 buyers guide either but doesn't list Spring only models.

poss. I know of 1 doo dealer between the TC and Duluth who stocks up on lots of spring orders .

momoney2123

Looks like nothing new from doo in 16 with release of Iron Dog @ 151/2.

maybe....maybe not. Doo released the 2003.5 blair morgan edition, and in 2004 released the 800 high output. Only change i see to current trail sleds is a new 4s thumper tho. Who knows. The 2015 800etec is just so smooth. Not just for an 800 twin, but in comparison to any sled. They have made improvements every year to the 800etec. Please do urself a favor and ride one with an open mind.And they run...very well. The 2 axys that i raced were in shock at how bad they got beat. I will say the axys did ride nice tho. And they too didnt have much vibration that i noticed. Was just dispointed in the pull. Dynotechs #s on the 15s make sense.

dothedoo

ah,,I've sen it numerous time, enough that they earned the title. Don't be mad at the messenger, just apologize and offer a gift dooster!

Ahh....now that I read more, I see your mostly referring to off trail performance. I'm coming more from the on trail experience perspective, 4 stroke specifically, where Doo dominates pretty hard.