Half year DOO

srt20

If doo didn't have that 450lb clutch hanging off the end of the crank, they would kick everyone's butt. Why they still use that POS is beyond me.

dothedoo

Add up biggest doo dabockle in 03 with 600 and 800 hO and than in 800 ptec crank.

Yeah, the one trip my 03 600HO went back to the dealer for a ring recall, along with 11,000 trouble free miles was quite a debacle.

As far as the award for biggest sled debacle, you do know it comes with a trophy with an 08 Yam Nytro on it, right? Cripes, that sled had 900fusion owners making fun of it.

L

lenny

Yeah, the one trip my 03 600HO went back to the dealer for a ring recall, along with 11,000 trouble free miles was quite a debacle.

As far as the award for biggest sled debacle, you do know it comes with a trophy with an 08 Yam Nytro on it, right? Cripes, that sled had 900fusion owners making fun of it.

Bravo, you are a wealth of bogusism knowledge but a little sensitive,,,,,,, yellow meister

Maybe you wanna run up against a Viper since momeney is scared?

snobuilder

Yellow panties.....LMAO. my new POO800 sled is so fast, mine is wholly chit brown!!!!!!.....LOL

don't try and pry the yellow tint goggles offa dothedoo.....he just digs in deeper.....can't blame him...I think a lowly 1050cc nitro left him in the snodust on the mighty 1200.

dothedoo

My goggles get awful yellow when they see a long time Yam 4 toker giving up and going Poosmoke. lol

- - - Updated - - -

Bravo, you are a wealth of bogusism knowledge but a little sensitive,,,,,,, yellow meister

Hold on cowboy, thanks to Cat, you Yam guys finally got a decent sled, so you ain't gotta go straight to the "wanna drag race?" card every time someone makes you question your brand choice.

L

lenny

My goggles get awful yellow when they see a long time Yam 4 toker giving up and going Poosmoke. lol

- - - Updated - - -

Hold on cowboy, thanks to Cat, you Yam guys finally got a decent sled, so you ain't gotta go straight to the "wanna drag race?" card every time someone makes you question your brand choice.

Oh no little buddy, I ain't doin that! I'm talking 2002 Yamaha Viper,,,no yamicat. Good old fashioned Yami triple power, what da ya say droopy drawers ? After all, It's 13 yr old technology, what's to worry about? No turbo! No super charger, Just good old tuned carbs, pipes, clutch and head work. Stock 112 HP but more with mods listed. Don;t forget I can lean down. A dooski poo knocker cannot lean down, doo wont let it, may go blewy, dooski consumer get mad at crap dragon for going poop cause went lean. No worries, doo can't go lean, doo won't let it, momommy says so!

momoney2123

Oh no little buddy, I ain't doin that! I'm talking 2002 Yamaha Viper,,,no yamicat. Good old fashioned Yami triple power, what da ya say droopy drawers ? After all, It's 13 yr old technology, what's to worry about? No turbo! No super charger, Just good old tuned carbs, pipes, clutch and head work. Stock 112 HP but more with mods listed. Don;t forget I can lean down. A dooski poo knocker cannot lean down, doo wont let it, may go blewy, dooski consumer get mad at crap dragon for going poop cause went lean. No worries, doo can't go lean, doo won't let it, momommy says so!

Well if you will bring 13 year old tech, how about i bring 16 year old technology. Have a few machS that i would LOVE to line up next to this viper

- - - Updated - - -

But yea id race it with my 800E. Clutched geared y pipe studded only 2 per paddle, and a few other tricks ;).

Last edited:

momoney2123

so because i dont instantly respond...makes me scared...hahahaha I will run what i brung everytime. If u cant beat an axys by a significant amount u may have real hard time with this etec. ;)

russholio

Why do that, Tom? I think you should start up a whole new sled brand and team name, since all the four brands we have now suck so bad. :)

L

lenny

Why do that, Tom? I think you should start up a whole new sled brand and team name, since all the four brands we have now suck so bad. :)

russ, all four brands are very good and suitable for everyone. Just no possible to say one is the best for everyone but not according to momoney and dothedung,,,I mean dothedoo. Do you find another guys on the board speaking as these two,,,nope. Not even Ezra demands Cat is superior nor Indy, Polarisrider or mspease demanding or arguing poo is best,,better yet, not even I saying Yami is best till the cows come home ,,,just two Doo owners consistently doing it. Someone said it best and it went kinda like this "now I remember why I hate doo's, it's because their riders", I don't think he meant it literally nor do I but it does get old real fast. It's futile trying to keep these guys in their place but it's kinda fun zinging them.

the viper offer stands, bring em up here and we will see

momoney2123

russ, all four brands are very good and suitable for everyone. Just no possible to say one is the best for everyone but not according to momoney and dothedung,,,I mean dothedoo. Do you find another guys on the board speaking as these two,,,nope. Not even Ezra demands Cat is superior nor Indy, Polarisrider or mspease demanding or arguing poo is best,,better yet, not even I saying Yami is best till the cows come home ,,,just two Doo owners consistently doing it. Someone said it best and it went kinda like this "now I remember why I hate doo's, it's because their riders", I don't think he meant it literally nor do I but it does get old real fast. It's futile trying to keep these guys in their place but it's kinda fun zinging them.

the viper offer stands, bring em up here and we will see

Wow. Yea. Ive never read any of the poo praise here. Never. Only doo. Pah.

There have been times in my life i woulda def said others had the best all around sled. Now is not that time. Doo has it figured out. Say what u want but its the truth whether u like it or not.

If im gonna race this viper, u willing to put some skin in ? I maybe in the gogebic area Tuesday.

Last edited:

Woodtic

I would love to line up with you Lenny. The guy I bought my sled from said it was stock.:) I won't run for pink slips, how about a Yellow post it note as a I ow you?:)

russholio

russ, all four brands are very good and suitable for everyone. Just no possible to say one is the best for everyone

That's what I was trying to say, Lenny, albeit a bit sarcastically. Every brand has its lovers and haters, and they're all represented on this board. Some are more vocal, some are more subtle (or even silent), but they're all here. In the grand scheme of things, it matters little -- anybody reading this woke up on the right side of the grave today, so it's all good. :)

ezra

There have been times in my life i woulda def said others had the best all around sled. Now is not that time. Doo has it figured out. Say what u want but its the truth whether u like it or not.

best all around sled ? *** is that
no such thing any more.
best sled for how U ride prob . best sled for how I ride I dont think so . I do know the new doo in my garage is perfect for the way my wife rides.

whitedust

Eagle River World Championship races on CBS Wausau at 200 PM today so anyone get all the snomo racing stuff you want....me I'll be watching Packers / Hawks game for my entertainment.:)

momoney2123

best all around sled ? *** is that
no such thing any more.
best sled for how U ride prob . best sled for how I ride I dont think so . I do know the new doo in my garage is perfect for the way my wife rides.

After riding all the new sleds in the last few weeks. On trail the only one that i thought was on pR with an r motion x packaged doo, was the axys. Combine the proven etec, rmotion, new ras 2 the sleds tuff to beat but i do think polaris has a winner in the axys. Have to see what bugs arise but it is a very nice sled. No offense but your doo has a 1999 engine on it, and a 2008 chassis. Just saying.

All around the freeride 137 and back country X will do it all. U guys can blabber all you want about etecs and is why i get caught defending them, but they are the class of 2 stroke engine's. Its what everyone else is chasing. Lenny if u wana run em, pm me. Im going riding. Let it snow.

ezra

exactly perfect for my wife .
I have yet to ride a doo that holds a side hill with out having to work for it.
now we are talking X package sleds.
guess we will just have to see how this yrs crosscountry racing results end up this yr . so far not looking so good from team yellow .guess that is the closest style of racing to the way a x package should be ridden.
as far as all around the renagade.it is far from the best 50/50 I would say it falls in last place for off trail and first for on trail.
if u dont thin k so u really are blind.
I dont care what any one says the doo has always been planted . even the 15 I spent a few hrs on one in wy in dec and hated it . but it is a great trail sled