Half year DOO

whitedust

Yawn ......maybe my Yamaha is faster than any sled in the world?? ...LOL.... Let's see do I care??? Hmmmmm ....."No" ...They all seem very even to me & who cares when trail riding or pow pow? ....I do care that my sled gets me where I'm going & that is highest on my hit parade. :D

momoney2123

Yawn ......maybe my Yamaha is faster than any sled in the world?? ...LOL.... Let's see do I care??? Hmmmmm ....."No" ...They all seem very even to me & who cares when trail riding or pow pow? ....I do care that my sled gets me where I'm going & that is highest on my hit parade. :D

Competitive people care

ezra

as far as drag races are won off the line comment guess u have not seen many turbos race.
always a excuse in drag racing but from the guys I know that went again this yr I had gotten no word of cheating and I guarantee they would know if D&D was playing with tunes . not that any of them give 2 chits about stock sleds that would be the talk in the camp.

whitedust

Competitive people care

Ok..... hang your personal id on a Mag shoot out ....ok with me your choice ..... lol ....I can't identify with it just silly to me. In fact the entire brand thing seems goofy. I like all the brands all make good sleds shootout results meaningless to me when I buy a sled then start splitting hairs on shootout rules just a yawner for me. Sled ride, creature comforts, handling & reliability more important to me but I'm starting to understand what makes you tick & all the yellow pop pom stuff you are loyal to the max...it is a part of who you are ...ok with me.

dothedoo

so by your criteria the Toyota Camry is the best car ever built and every one who is not driving one is just foolish?

Not close to the same analogy. I didn't infer they were best cuz they sold the most. I said they were the best cuz the masses that switched to them from other brand 4 strokes, said they were the best.

If 1,000 Accord owners tell you they switched to Camry, and 1,000 of them tell you they think the Camry is better, the Camry is probably better. lol

ezra

so again 1000 guys like there new toy better than there old toy shocking .
guess what I have liked almost every new toy I have bought in my life better than my old toy.
I am guessing u talk to 1000 guys riding new cats or poos that owned doo before they will like there new toy better than the old.

ezra

doo talk. are u talking about the site that tosses out a perm ban for any trashing of the golden snowmobile even if it is your own that u are having issues with .that un bias doo talk . worst cheerleader site in all of motorsports

timo

doo talk. are u talking about the site that tosses out a perm ban for any trashing of the golden snowmobile even if it is your own that u are having issues with .that un bias doo talk . worst cheerleader site in all of motorsports

that must be why you live on this site.

ezra

I still peek around over there just have diff screen name think my first ban over there for me came when I had my old 800 with crank issues.

dothedoo

You've completely discredited yourself with that statement.

While I've only spent time on Dootalk and TotallyYam, since those are the only 2 brands I've owned, you've obviously not spent 2 seconds on either.

- - - Updated - - -

I still peek around over there just have diff screen name think my first ban over there for me came when I had my old 800 with crank issues.

"First ban"??

That implies you've been banned more than once.

I think that tells everyone all they need to know.

ezra

I have also been put in a time out in this site I think 2 times . what is your point ?are u really trying to tell me doo talk is not a cheerleader site.I call it like I see it and some times that gets u a pem ban or just a time out.
BTW I do own a new doo this yr just not jumping up and down so u can see my yellow panty's.
and I have owned at least 4 of every remaining sled manufacture

F

fusion

Nope - that would be TY, where you can't speak harshly about ANYTHING they produce, including the new doggie Viper. They are MAJOR sensitive about their new AC collaboration.

momoney2123

Thats completely false......def a wealth of knowledge on that site to help with any issues. SMH

- - - Updated - - -

Ok..... hang your personal id on a Mag shoot out ....ok with me your choice ..... lol ....I can't identify with it just silly to me. In fact the entire brand thing seems goofy. I like all the brands all make good sleds shootout results meaningless to me when I buy a sled then start splitting hairs on shootout rules just a yawner for me. Sled ride, creature comforts, handling & reliability more important to me but I'm starting to understand what makes you tick & all the yellow pop pom stuff you are loyal to the max...it is a part of who you are ...ok with me.

I was talking about drag racing in general....competetive people care.

momoney2123

as far as drag races are won off the line comment guess u have not seen many turbos race.
always a excuse in drag racing but from the guys I know that went again this yr I had gotten no word of cheating and I guarantee they would know if D&D was playing with tunes . not that any of them give 2 chits about stock sleds that would be the talk in the camp.

When 2 comparable sleds race, it is usually won off the line. SMH again. D and D tuned the sled. They leaned it down, put there clutching, which they have spent countless hours testing, and studded to the hill, AND ran no carbides...another grass draging trick. They improved the box stock sled by almost a second!!!! , THATS HUGE. The doo dealer left it all stock minus a cam shaft and studded up the middle per the 'rules of this shootout' and there dealer prep sled ran a slower ET than BOX STOCK!!!!!!!!!! Check yourself before you wreck yourself. facts are facts. IM not faulting D and D for knowing what they are doing and giving themselves an edge, but these are the facts. Its like you racing around a track vs dale earnhardt.....GOOD LUCK and then saying well chevy is the fastest cause he smoked my ford.

Last edited:

ezra

so u are saying d&d did what is allowed in the dealer prep race ? or before the dealer prep race?
that is the game open a box run them then the dealer get 1 hr to do there dealer prep.
and I did not think a inline fuel reducer was allowed and deff very ez to find a inline jet on inspection and I am sure it would have been called out. as far as clutching that was ok in yrs past in dealer prep race .as far as no carbide on a packed snow race BS u have to run at least 1 totaly diff than grass . in stock u still need to steer some. they do have inspectors at the shootout AM snow has there own inspections with camera crew out pretty sure some one would have seen a box or inline jet or pointed out illegal studding in the mag. and if I am not mistaken dont the sleds go in to impound after dynotech runs them ? I know for a fact he would have found fuel line tinkering at least for the stock race.
sounds like more drag race BS u get after every race at every lake they did this and that and that is why this went down.
the #1 reason I quit playing in that game in 05.

L

lenny

Ezra, doo cant lean down but if they did we would be stomped, but they cannot lean down, doo wont let them,,,oh yea,,,doo wont let motor lean down because them my blow up. Last thing, etek has a computer that wont allow a lean condition or it may blow up.

SO NOW YOU KNOW WHY THEY LOOSE, just in case you didn't know why it's because doo won't let a lean mixture, to protect all it consumers from replacing motors. Who in history has has the most engine issues. Personally i still believe doo beats poo 800. Add up biggest doo dabockle in 03 with 600 and 800 hO and than in 800 ptec crank. Compare that to poo 09-11 800 piston slop, not sure earned this award but from my personal perspective I think doo wins. Certainly not Cat or Yamaha

momoney2123

Ezra, doo cant lean down but if they did we would be stomped, but they cannot lean down, doo wont let them,,,oh yea,,,doo wont let motor lean down because them my blow up. Last thing, etek has a computer that wont allow a lean condition or it may blow up.

SO NOW YOU KNOW WHY THEY LOOSE, just in case you didn't know why it's because doo won't let a lean mixture, to protect all it consumers from replacing motors. Who in history has has the most engine issues. Personally i still believe doo beats poo 800. Add up biggest doo dabockle in 03 with 600 and 800 hO and than in 800 ptec crank. Compare that to poo 09-11 800 piston slop, not sure earned this award but from my personal perspective I think doo wins. Certainly not Cat or Yamaha

Bla bla bla. 800etec failures are few and far between. Your certainly entitled to your opinion. I have nothing against the others.

The etec is a very worth opponent when its not on the grass. It makes power even if it is on the rich side.

i welcome any naturally aspirated trail sleds to a run. PM me if interested.

- - - Updated - - -

so u are saying d&d did what is allowed in the dealer prep race ? or before the dealer prep race?
that is the game open a box run them then the dealer get 1 hr to do there dealer prep.
and I did not think a inline fuel reducer was allowed and deff very ez to find a inline jet on inspection and I am sure it would have been called out. as far as clutching that was ok in yrs past in dealer prep race .as far as no carbide on a packed snow race BS u have to run at least 1 totaly diff than grass . in stock u still need to steer some. they do have inspectors at the shootout AM snow has there own inspections with camera crew out pretty sure some one would have seen a box or inline jet or pointed out illegal studding in the mag. and if I am not mistaken dont the sleds go in to impound after dynotech runs them ? I know for a fact he would have found fuel line tinkering at least for the stock race.
sounds like more drag race BS u get after every race at every lake they did this and that and that is why this went down.
the #1 reason I quit playing in that game in 05.

People at the race said it was funny how all the D and D sleds had a hard time turning around . They know how to make a stocker run and the numbers showed that in box stock vs dealer prep. the cat and poo significantly got faster and the doo slowed down. I think that shows who knew what they were doing. They were supposed to only put so many studs in and the doo went with 2 per track and couldnt hole shot with the other 2. I agree clutching is A OK in dealer prep sled. obviously D and D and the poo dealer had set-ups that have been proven to work. Im not saying the doo woulda won if properly set up, but it wouldnt of been a second or whatever the ET differences were.

- - - Updated - - -

Have fun with this one guys, im out. Let it snow!

Last edited:

ezra

So u were not saying d & d was playing with sled before the dealer prep. That was what I was thinking u were saying.
I still have serious doubts that d&d put in a inline jet for the race. That would deff be found.and the times could very ez be clutching

L

lenny

Bla bla bla. 800etec failures are few and far between. Your certainly entitled to your opinion. I have nothing against the others.

The etec is a very worth opponent when its not on the grass. It makes power even if it is on the rich side.

i welcome any naturally aspirated trail sleds to a run. PM me if interested.

- - - Updated - - -

People at the race said it was funny how all the D and D sleds had a hard time turning around . They know how to make a stocker run and the numbers showed that in box stock vs dealer prep. the cat and poo significantly got faster and the doo slowed down. I think that shows who knew what they were doing. They were supposed to only put so many studs in and the doo went with 2 per track and couldnt hole shot with the other 2. I agree clutching is A OK in dealer prep sled. obviously D and D and the poo dealer had set-ups that have been proven to work. Im not saying the doo woulda won if properly set up, but it wouldnt of been a second or whatever the ET differences were.

- - - Updated - - -

Have fun with this one guys, im out. Let it snow!

so now your gonna challenge others to a race? Is your sled stock, clutched, picked, how many picks, your doo, wont let'cha is not leaned,,,,,lol,,,I love it, you better not cheat,,,bbbwwwwahhhhhhhhh