Information On 2019 Releases??

sweeperguy

Nice pics!!! My neighbor Arlyn, had a 72 Panther, and his wife Carol, a 72 Cheetah. Both 440's. Brings back many, many good memories.

I've got a 72 AC lynx 292 the same sled I rode as a kid. My dad got for me after I got my safety certificate in 75. Actually think it was following season 75/76 he got it.
Finally got logged into my photo bucket to post pic bf686bba-2f12-4dbf-b7c4-ae59603babfc_zpsc6mssyxw.png

Last edited:

momoney2123

So i seen this post from evolution.....

Also, I can tell you that the 900 Ace is reliable to about 300 horsepower in stock form. It is a VERY good engine. In a snowmobile, 225 hp should be possible with just a reflash and 300 with a stock turbo upgrade. We are making 400 on a built engine with a Tial/Xona turbo.

snobuilder

Also, I can tell you that the 900 Ace is reliable to about 300 horsepower in stock form. It is a VERY good engine. In a snowmobile, 225 hp should be possible with just a reflash and 300 with a stock turbo upgrade. We are making 400 on a built engine with a Tial/Xona turbo.

Is that the latest jackoff feed over on Doo talk. MOMO?

Wong

OH BOY!, good thing NO OTHER BRAND makes a turbo four stroke making that kind of HP when dialed up. Lame Ski-Don't useless information.

snoseeker01

momoney2123 why don't you buy that cool state of the art 900 ace and see what it can do instead of looking at EVO last place in the turbo race and see how you do

Attak man

Did you guys miss all the cat goodies?? You sound like a bunch of women " I don't like that color"...smh...lol
Did you notice the "auto adjust" clutches, the new ecu on the 7000 which gives "enhanced performance"? The iact adjust on the fly suspension, and a lowered lake racer thundercat...and you can bet Yamaha will have some of these new features in their line up as well.....theres some really trick, really good stuff here...not just a mountain only mono rail and "purple"....cat Did some good things here

ezra

MOMO is the poser child that makes me say never on a Doo.

I have proved I am not brand loyal blind and if it wasn't for the arrogance of the Doolusional, I just might buy one.

why do you enjoy riveting alphabets of modules after hitting a frozen beer can in the ditch ?

ezra

Did you guys miss all the cat goodies?? You sound like a bunch of women " I don't like that color"...smh...lol
Did you notice the "auto adjust" clutches, the new ecu on the 7000 which gives "enhanced performance"? The iact adjust on the fly suspension, and a lowered lake racer thundercat...and you can bet Yamaha will have some of these new features in their line up as well.....theres some really trick, really good stuff here...not just a mountain only mono rail and "purple"....cat Did some good things here

but it is not adjustable carbides or yellow snow pants with a drop seat so all junk

snobuilder

- - - Updated - - -

why do you enjoy riveting alphabets of modules after hitting a frozen beer can in the ditch ?

20180301_141411.jpg
20180301_141419.jpg
Lousy pic but a friend sent this to me....snapped as snapped in half can be..

Somehow the Front end looks completely entact?

Last edited:

momoney2123

Buddy ran a ski up a culvert at 25mph or so, came to a dead stop, taillight in air. After realizing he wasnt hurt, i thought for sure SOMETHING was bent. Nope. notta. couldnt believe it. just saying....carry on.

- - - Updated - - -

momoney2123 why don't you buy that cool state of the art 900 ace and see what it can do instead of looking at EVO last place in the turbo race and see how you do

If i like the 900T better than the 850 down trail next year i will buy one. and trust me it will be turned up to all it can handle....looking for spinegrinders and meow meow's....

Attak man

but it is not adjustable carbides or yellow snow pants with a drop seat so all junk

X2...makes me sick...I love the cat chassis...comfy ride, good handling...they've improved it every year, and this year so much cool stuff, that people keep over looking....I wonder if any of this stuff will transfer over to the Yamaha line?? (we know an SRX is coming, it was leaked everywhere)...that Iact is slick.

dothedoo

MOMO is the poser child that makes me say never on a Doo.

I have proved I am not brand loyal blind and if it wasn't for the arrogance of the Doolusional, I just might buy one.

X2...makes me sick...I love the cat chassis...comfy ride, good handling...they've improved it every year, and this year so much cool stuff, that people keep over looking....I wonder if any of this stuff will transfer over to the Yamaha line?? (we know an SRX is coming, it was leaked everywhere)...that Iact is slick.

If you guys would just listen to that Mac Davis song...."It's hard to be humble" a few times, you'd realize our struggle is real.

C

Cirrus_Driver

If you guys would just listen to that Mac Davis song...."It's hard to be humble" a few times, you'd realize our struggle is real.

Love it - made me laugh.
My Marine Corp bro used to sing that song when he was into country and I wasn't.