Let's see your spring/summer toys!!

sweeperguy

This isn't really a summer toy, more like where I live in the summer 12+ hours a day. Trying to get this insert of larger than thumbnail pictures figured out. Just when I think I've got it, the last pic I tried loads.

Last edited:

nytro_rtx

I'm not sure but I think they had the blue forks up til '95, atleast on the 500's. Not sure on the mileage range but I would think it would go 60-70 miles or so? I'm planning on doing more trail riding with it this year, it is a blast on the trails in the UP!! You wouldn't regret it if you bought one!!

- - - Updated - - -

View attachment 51356 View attachment 51357 Here's one I looked at yesterday for a friend of mine guy wants 2800 obo. Hasn't been started in awhile the bikes a 7 out of 10 needs new rubber mounts for the exhaust and fork seals and of coarse gone through.Guy said it's a 2003

I would have to ride it before I would pay that much for it, not saying it's not worth it but if I couldn't ride it I'd only pay $1800-2000 for it. I now it's newer but not much changed on the 5's over the years. I bought mine about 6-7 years ago for $1500 and it still has the original safety stickers on the frame, certificate of origin(title) & owners manual. the only thing that wasn't original is the FMF pipe. He'll have $150-200 into just getting the forks totally rebuilt if all the sleeves & bushing inside of them don't need to be replaced also.

reiley99

I would have to ride it before I would pay that much for it, not saying it's not worth it but if I couldn't ride it I'd only pay $1800-2000 for it. I now it's newer but not much changed on the 5's over the years. I bought mine about 6-7 years ago for $1500 and it still has the original safety stickers on the frame, certificate of origin(title) & owners manual. the only thing that wasn't original is the FMF pipe. He'll have $150-200 into just getting the forks totally rebuilt if all the sleeves & bushing inside of them don't need to be replaced also.
Yea I was thinking around 2k if I didn't have put new awning and fascia around the house Id be thinking a little harder on it.

just_ride

This isn't really a summer toy, more like where I live in the summer 12+ hours a day. Trying to get this insert of larger than thumbnail pictures figured out. Just when I think I've got it, the last pic I tried loads.

i thought you were sweeper guy cause you rode last in the group on the trail! doa

- - - Updated - - -

Torn between two loves and trying to balance both. If I didn't snowmobile I would have a C7 Vette, if I didn't have a Vette there would be new sleds every year.

View attachment 51242

MJL what year is your C6? looking good!

MJL

i thought you were sweeper guy cause you rode last in the group on the trail! doa

- - - Updated - - -

MJL what year is your C6? looking good!

Thanks just ride it's a 2005 and it is for sale by the way. Alot of nice toys on here.

indy_500

Indy
truck looks good
what year is that?
what color gray? competition grey?

2006. Color is graystone metallic, in which 2006 was the first year that color was available from GM along with the first year of the vortec max package which features the LQ9 6.0 H.O. motor (more power and torque than the 2500 6.0 truck motor), 14 bolt semi floating rear end with 4.10s, and a 4L70E tranny. I have a few more minor things i want to do with it before the new sled comes in!

SledTL

2006. Color is graystone metallic, in which 2006 was the first year that color was available from GM along with the first year of the vortec max package which features the LQ9 6.0 H.O. motor (more power and torque than the 2500 6.0 truck motor), 14 bolt semi floating rear end with 4.10s, and a 4L70E tranny. I have a few more minor things i want to do with it before the new sled comes in!

That's a nice looking truck, even though its a bow tie!

indy_500

Indy - You've got good taste in rims. I've got those exact same Fuel Rims on my Silver FX4. They look better on Fords :p

Seems like everyone and their brother has them these days! They sure look good, too good that I had to get them. I disagree on the second part though :p

- - - Updated - - -

X2. Lol.
Just need to get rid of those car mirrors.:p

I had tow mirrors on my red 05, not sure this ones tall enough to pull it off. We'll see, got a few more small things on the list I want to get done before the snow flies. Got a bug up my @$$ to get some Raptor shocks for the new sled so if that happens that'll take up a good amount of blow money.

cuzzinolaf

No pictures, but I have a Buick Grand National, 34k miles, original paint, yada yada that has a best quarter mile time so far of 11.1 @ 122mph. I'm in the middle of doing a big wheel conversion on my Road Glide as well.

just_ride

No pictures, but I have a Buick Grand National, 34k miles, original paint, yada yada that has a best quarter mile time so far of 11.1 @ 122mph. I'm in the middle of doing a big wheel conversion on my Road Glide as well.

now that's a rare car, they didn't make many and Most people beat those cars... they are fast. any performance mods or is that stock?
only 34K, did you get it out this year?
thanks

just_ride

DSC00470.jpg DSC00460.jpg picked this up May 2nd and finally got some time off work to put a few miles on it.
2011 used, low miles, garage queen yada yada

Last edited: