Are you sitting on it yet?

ezra

Just finally had some time to take pictures of new baby.

Brought home last Sunday

_D3S5263-2.jpg

_D3S5256.jpg

_D3S5320.jpg

_D3S5292.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

_D3S5283.jpg

_D3S5276.jpg

_D3S5266.jpg

_D3S5316.jpg

hate to be the one dumping on your good buzz . but the tunnel bag U have sucks ars big time. I got to use the same one on my new in april M8000 road for 2 days every thing was soaked . crazy because it looks like a rubbery thing that should be snow resistant but it is more like a sponge. I got a hole shot one this fall I plan on using and tossing that one on a swap table at hay days or something.
other thing I am getting done this fall is a gauge re flash from http://www.nextstagegauges.com/ so I have a real temp gauge to go along with the smaller cooler

frosty

Yeah I heard about those tunnel bags not being the greatest. It was coming off anyway, I ordered the rear bumper cat has in their catalog with the raised handle. That has a built in tunnel rack, so this bag will have to go! It looks cool on the sled. :)

frosty

I read about that reflash.....that might be a serious consideration, to gain all the extras and have accurate readings! Have you talked to anyone who has had it done?

ezra

I have 2 buds who did it on there turbo drag sleds. nice deal .
also quite a few guys using on HCS that have nothing but good things to say.

F

fusion

AC - industries butt ugly, worst graphics design.
So not impressive. The green bar on front looks like the push bar on a local short tracks wrecker.

frosty

AC - industries butt ugly, worst graphics design.
So not impressive. The green bar on front looks like the push bar on a local short tracks wrecker.

Don't be a hater now fusion! Different strokes for different folks……I like it. Hopefully the wrecker bar does its job out in the bush or give me a place to grab onto when digging it out!

- - - Updated - - -

I have 2 buds who did it on there turbo drag sleds. nice deal .
also quite a few guys using on HCS that have nothing but good things to say.

I'm just not sure on pulling the trigger on a machine that has zero miles on it to send off the gauge to have reflashed. Is the gauge that unreliable? I guess now would be the time to do it before the snow hits the ground and everyone gets off the fence to have it done.

duramax

Nice lookin sled frosty. I got that 13 xf 1100 turbo hc and kept my sublime 800 crossfire. I wanted to keep it cause I wanted to still have a 2 stroke. Too bad you couldn't keep the sublime, it's a nice sled to have and also use for a backup.

D

Deleted member 10829

I just received an email that my AXYS has shipped! Won't be long now. :)

ezra

well Frosty I am not real sure about how bad gauges are . I only road my 14m8 for 2 days. but in those 2 I found out the gas was way off when it said empty the sled would only hold 6 gal and oil well it flashed all day the second day and it took just over a QT .that could be a sensor placement thing from what I have read.
main reason for me is the temp gauge only having the 1 small cooler I want more than just a idiot light . the ability to turn off wrenches and things like low oil flashing is the #2 . if I am only on 2nd tank of gas for the day and oil starts flashing I don't want to see it all day.

frosty

wow what a sweet looking sled - looks like chrome- did you polish the aluminum or did it come like that?

What you see is what it is, actually its a black tunnel, its how the strobes are setup to light it gives it that high polished look. I think the black is a satin in color and has some reflective value to it, thats why it appears like it did.

One of the tricks of the trade in photography.

Last edited:

frosty

well Frosty I am not real sure about how bad gauges are . I only road my 14m8 for 2 days. but in those 2 I found out the gas was way off when it said empty the sled would only hold 6 gal and oil well it flashed all day the second day and it took just over a QT .that could be a sensor placement thing from what I have read.
main reason for me is the temp gauge only having the 1 small cooler I want more than just a idiot light . the ability to turn off wrenches and things like low oil flashing is the #2 . if I am only on 2nd tank of gas for the day and oil starts flashing I don't want to see it all day.

Cuzz had that problem with the fuel gauge, we were in deep and his fuel gauge starting flashing empty. We all were kinda freaking out, because it would have been a mother f......to get him out if he ran out of gas. As soon as hit some level ground, the gauge read half a tank! Alot of head scratching there!

The guy who does the reflash, does he just wipe out the chip and then reprogram it? I know on his site, he states, once its done theres no going back. I know I have a problem with committment, just ask my wife of 23 years! Lol

frosty

Nice lookin sled frosty. I got that 13 xf 1100 turbo hc and kept my sublime 800 crossfire. I wanted to keep it cause I wanted to still have a 2 stroke. Too bad you couldn't keep the sublime, it's a nice sled to have and also use for a backup.

I went to bat with the wife on wanting to keep the green machine, it would have been a nice backup, but I really needed the money to fund the new one. Also I think it would have been to much machine for my daughter to handle on the trail. Those 2.25 lugs really hooked up and pushed that machine threw every corner, that would be alot to ask of a person at 120#'s to handle, not saying she couldn't but not worth the risk.

duramax

I went to bat with the wife on wanting to keep the green machine, it would have been a nice backup, but I really needed the money to fund the new one. Also I think it would have been to much machine for my daughter to handle on the trail. Those 2.25 lugs really hooked up and pushed that machine threw every corner, that would be alot to ask of a person at 120#'s to handle, not saying she couldn't but not worth the risk.

I hear ya. I got such a good deal on mine, which made me be able to keep my 11. If I would've went with a 15, I too probably would've had to get rid of my 11.