Cool stuff you purchased please share!

mrsrunningbear

JAM! Did someone say, JAM! I've had your jam, and it is YUUUUUUMMMMMYYYY!
I'm making some this week :)

Woohoo! Are you going allow myself (Jen) and Lindsey to try it out this summer?! Your jam is SOOO good, we are down to our last jar & I'm making it last until we see you again! xoxo
Jen

We have a date set in August for sure!!

mrsrunningbear,

I have the same old time jam sieve I bought last year at a garage sale! I'll use it sometime for jam, but it will probably get used first for making blackberry cordials! Yum on both accounts---Can't beat homemade jam or homemade cordials! I'm like you, when you find something fun like that it just gets you fired up even more for whatever you're going to use it for! Enjoy and nice find!

Oooo we have the same likes! I made Wild Black Cherry cordial 2 years ago and can't wait to use this sieve for it this year it's some good stuff :p. I'm going to be making Rhubard/cherry jam this week...Jam Season is on!!

ezra

Moved into our new custome built house on our 22 acre lot in January, since then I have bought a 2007 3/4 ton suburban, JD skid loader, patio set, hot tub, new grill, and lots of other misc. house stuff oh yeah and I AC mini Z 120 "for the kids" LOL I really need a barn too, but.....

No Recession here in Indiana

sounds like some one got one of those shovel ready contracts lol

Hoosier

Moved into our new custome built house on our 22 acre lot in January, since then I have bought a 2007 3/4 ton suburban, JD skid loader, patio set, hot tub, new grill, and lots of other misc. house stuff oh yeah and I AC mini Z 120 "for the kids" LOL I really need a barn too, but.....

No Recession here in Indiana

Where are you at in Indiana? I live in northeast of Indianapolis, although I grew up in the the region.

98panther

2011 Chev, and even kept the one I had. Never had 2 vehicles for my use only and I like it.
Like driving newer vehicles, but hate trading in what I know has many miles left in it.
One benefit to getting old, my insurance is low enough now. I can afford to have 2 vehicles just because I feel like it.

indy_500

You can add xenon blue brite lites bulbs, 410 jets, red epi primary and purple epi secondary springs to the list... CAN'T.....RESIST......URGE....TO....BUY......SNOWMOBILE.....STUFF!!!

700classic

Bought an air powered finish nailer. Makes putting up trim in the house so much easier that I just might pull down some of the perfectly good old stuff just to put up new.

megan600

New house purchased in February. Cut into riding season a bit but its been worth it.

Attachments

• Front.jpg
    Front.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 93

snow_monkey

I picked up a princeton tech headlamp. If anyone does not have one of these they are a must. The light mounts on your head with a stretch band and can be adjusted up or down. Very bright led light that burns for hours and is hands free. I use mine to travel back and forth from my hunting spots and it is also great when you are working on the sled and need your hands free. I was reading another person uses it on his lawnmower and it does a great job. My bro collects flashlights and is a member of candlepower forums, a great place to learn about all kinds of flashlights.

thunderstruck88

Didn't buy it because he is pricelss became a great aunt on June 8th 10 pound bouncing baby boy named Taylor James I'd post a picture of him but can't get my printer to scan for me right

lofsfire

Didn't buy it because he is pricelss became a great aunt on June 8th 10 pound bouncing baby boy named Taylor James I'd post a picture of him but can't get my printer to scan for me right

Try using the scanner! The printer is for output the scanner is for input. :)D Sorry could not resist.)

I picked up a few new summer toys, New Toro Personal Pace Super Recycler Push Mower.
product_2898_500.jpg

New Echo Trimmer/ Blower and whatever other attachments I can find a use for.
PAS225VPB-1.jpg

Gave my oldest half the money for his new bike (first one he paid some of). He made A's all year in school (1st grade)Its a 21 speed Diamondback.
wpid-51jzv0tdbL.jpg

Bought my middle son a Trailer bike for behind my bike
WeeRide-Co-Pilot-Bike-Trailer.jpg
(No that is not my bike in the picture, its just one from the net)
Which has made it so all of us can take a longer bike rides with the kids. For my youngest, he goes in the little trailer stroller thing I bought a few years ago when it was just the to older boys.
InStep-Quick-N-EZ-Bicycle-Trailer-Blueand-Gray.jpg

Works out fairly well. So far the wife has been with me every time we go for a ride but this is her weekend to work so I be setting up the Trailer bike to pull the trailer stroller. All my neighbors should think I official Nuts now!

And back a Christmas I got a great deal on some new Ridge tools.
Ridgid 24 Volt Combo Kit 3 Piece, Worked out well b/c my 16 yearold 14.4v DeWalt finally broke, but still works, just has to be held together with tape.
201011251290711931_d32cbf0d7407aa1c3258bf9dd90d22fe.jpg

Oh and put two new mailboxes (mine and the neighbor across the street) up last weekend. b/c on Fathers day another neighbor took them out while plying with her cell phone. She bought them but I installed them, I wanted them in straight.