R&R Trailers????

harski

Thanks fredster.

One of the first comments out of my wife was that this trailer WILL be used to move our daughter to college. Our daughter was just born in January! LOL! I've got a great wife when it comes to stuff like this. If it's going to get good use and we can get a decent deal, then she's all in! She loves to sled and we hope our daughter will partake in this great sport too. Again, I'm pretty lucky to have an open minded wife.

Listen to this flashback. I remember pricing out an enclosed 16-20ft Powersport (R&R?), all alluminum trailer, in '98 or '99 for 4-5K! Man, I bet you could still sell it for that price today! Unreal. How's that for inflation?

Harski

mvedepo

Well I pulled the trigger on a trailer.

Here's what I decided on:
R&R 716PS
Metallic Charcoal with Chrome accent stripe
Stainless Steel Cambars
Full LED package
Chrome Package
6' 6" Interior
2 x Fuel Doors
Rear Loading Light
Backup Lights
Diamond Plate Wrapped Exterior
Deluxe White Interior
6 x 12" Florescent 12 Volt lights with a Front and Rear Switch
2 x 48" Florescent Lights
110 Volt Mini Service
1 - 110 Volt Outlet
Diamond Plate Kick Plate
Full Insulation
RV Side Door
Roof Vent
Premium Aluminum Wheels

All for $8600

Should be ready in a few weeks.

I had a chance to stop by the R&R and meet with Randy and Rick. Top notch guys! They've been excellent to do business with. Can't wait to get it home. My sled is waiting to be assembled at the dealer!

mvedepo

You bet I will. I am a little torn on the color. I am debating the metallic charcoal with the chrome accent or a two tone with a gray nose and a black rear.

What do you guys think?

113287.jpg

113288.jpg

mvedepo

Ok after careful consideration, and of course some input from the misses (have to make her feel apart of the process) I have decided on the color.

I was originally going to go with just charcoal gray with the chrome stripe. That was until I say a Legend at the dealer near me. It was Black over Charcoal and I thought it was really sharp. So I did a little photo shopping and think I got it.

113340.jpg

blu2u2

I like it! The chrome & charcoal makes the trailer really stand out. Please post some pics once you get the trailer.

mvedepo

Thanks! I thought I would be easier picking out colors! I will definitely post some pics. I should have it the 3rd week in Sept. Cant wait!

ezra

looks sweet but I think you forgot about a 35 to 40k part of the project. you better go talk to mama about the new color matched truck.

mvedepo

I been down the road of black vehicles. Not going to do that again. Lol. However, I am looking at a $56,000 upgrade of my 05 Expedition to a 10 Sequoia Platinum in pearl white.

ezra

the black is not that bad if you buy the vip unlimted car wash card and stop in on your way home every day.that is how my wife roll's in the winter truck I think the clear coat is almost washed off

eagle1

mvedepo- very sweet trailer.
I think I'll give them a call on Monday, wanted a Legend but there out of my price league.

can some one give me a ballpark figure of what you pay for insurence on a 21' or 23' for a year?