Carter's Corner 2013\14 season!!!! snow Reports from Togwotee....

boatingbent

Dragon????? I had a Dragon 3 sleds ago ....had an 11 144 Switchback then a 13 144 Switchback ...And I just got me self a 155 Pro RMK ...Was out at Crooked Creek last week with it and really liked it ...Ha in fact its still at Crooked creek ...I will throw it into trailer tomorrow and take it to TML

luke_duke

Leaving in the Am for TML

In the plane as I type. Will be riding with my friend as well as a guide on Monday. Your welcome to ride with us if you want, but I assume that isn't an option since we are newbs to western riding. We are good at drinking beer after riding though!!....Almost professional

JasonF

Merry Christmas to all. It has begun to snow. Little bit at a time and soon lots has come. Sat. and Sun. 3in...Mon, 3in........Mon. nite, 4in in town........there is lots of powder. So, you know the drill......Come one, come all to the greatest show on snow........more later...

- - - Updated - - -

Just for clarity, the guides this year are: Carter, Noah, Brent, Nathan, Lefty, Kent, Ty, Riley, Matt.......

I rolled the dice for our guide this season and didn't pick anyone particular, after riding with several guys from the list above (and others not on the list) I have never had a bad experience!

ezra

dan will teach u more in 2 days than u can imagine. u better have all your safety gear in line and know how to use it well .u will be tested he wont slack on that

pez

dan will teach u more in 2 days than u can imagine. u better have all your safety gear in line and know how to use it well .u will be tested he wont slack on that

That is the plan. I wish it was a 3 day clinic.

snoluver1

Sure hope Togwotee gets in on some snow soon. Leaveing in a little over 3 weeks. Saw there is only 42" at the pass. Cripes, the Yoop isn't far off from that!

snoluver1

I'm just going by the snotel at the pass. Which one do guys like to use for a more accurate depiction of the riding areas? I'm not familure with Togwotee. This will be my first trip to the area.